Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3005816 on Feb 23, 2011

My 5 year old daughter has a lot of trouble falling asleep and have tried these now for a couple of weeks. They seemed to help on some nights and other nights, so I don't know if they are really making any difference. Taste seems to be okay and she doesn't mind taking them so will persist.

quite good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 03, 2011

...though I wouldn't be able to say if they really make a difference in my daughter's sleep. but she seems calmer after these pills. careful though, the manufacturer states they're not for long term usage, so care should be taken even with these natural remedies..

wasn't effective for my child..

Posted by Reviewer1856194 on Oct 07, 2010

I gave this to my 4 year old daughter and it didn't seem to work at all in fact it seem to keep her up instead making her relaxed.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1219145 on Jan 06, 2011

It may work for some kids but it didn't work for mine. I actually think my child woke up more. I gave it to my 14 month old and this is recommended for ages 4 and up. I even gave it to a friend to try on her child and she saw the same results that I did. Her child woke up more. This product is a waste.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer1028144 on Aug 13, 2010

It didn't help calm my son and it also gave him diarrhea.

no good

Posted by Reviewer2599253 on Mar 12, 2010

this did not wk for my 16 month old baby. I heard good things about these pills but not for my baby.