Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

My 3 yr old daughter used to wake up all through the night. She sleeps better now and if she does wake up she will go right back to sleep. I will definitely be keeping this around.

Always Works

Posted by Reviewer2143127 on Aug 03, 2009

Wonderful for bedtime or when my kids are sick and crying

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1344284 on Jul 09, 2009

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Jun 25, 2009

I give this to my 26 month old before bed. He always took the Hylands teething tablets to help ease his pain with teething and loved them. He has sleep problems like I do, he can't "wind down" to easily so I find these work great for him!!

Works great for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2474764 on Jun 21, 2009

I have never tried these before, but my step-sister used them with her kids and loved them. They really do work to help calm the kids down!