10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness, 100 4 GR. Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't for panic attacks but it works well for sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Jun 08, 2012

I suffer from panic attacks. The first time I took this product was on a bus when I was almost on the verge of a panic attack. I felt an immediate calm after taking 1 tablet. Subsequently I tried a few times when I was feeling nervous but the effects seem subtle. Also, homeopathy law states that we should only take 1 remedy at a time. Taking more than 1 remedy for a period of time may result in side effects. So I am not really sure if combined remedies are safe to take everyday. For fellow sufferers, I would strongly recommend that you try out flower essences and aura soma ( just google search). I find that these help to stablise my condition and I am gradually working towards full recovery and I know that I will feel better than I ever felt before. The energetic remedies benefits seem subtle but surely everything is starting to transform. You will find that things which upset you before doesn't seem to bother you now, etc. Just have faith and perserve even if at times, you feel nothing. Trust that the energetic remedies are working behind the scenes to resolve your underlying issues. It may take a while for issues which have been long-standing but just hang on and have faith. It does work very well for insomia though. My mum and cousin have tried it and they were sound asleep fast after many nights of sleepless nights.

Stops anxiety in its tracks

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Sep 19, 2009

I took this on an international 8 hour flight instead of valium and it worked so well. As soon as i started to feel anxious I took another two and i relaxed withing seconds. A great product!

happy

Posted by Reviewer1293229 on Jun 04, 2012

seems to work

Will Try

Posted by 5186243648867638160 on Aug 01, 2012

I am looking forward to trying the tablets. I will use them closer to the beginning of my monthly cycle, when my nervous tension is higher. I use Hyland's PMS tablets. These are great! They really work, so I feel good about the tablets for nervous tensions.

safer then medication

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

My son takes these and the really help take the edge off.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »