Hylands Calms

Posted by Reviewer2740224 on May 02, 2009

Trust me, I never go to bed without it!

Sleep without hangover

Posted by Reviewer1882114 on May 10, 2009

Works great with no side effects.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't for panic attacks but it works well for sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Jun 08, 2012

I suffer from panic attacks. The first time I took this product was on a bus when I was almost on the verge of a panic attack. I felt an immediate calm after taking 1 tablet. Subsequently I tried a few times when I was feeling nervous but the effects seem subtle. Also, homeopathy law states that we should only take 1 remedy at a time. Taking more than 1 remedy for a period of time may result in side effects. So I am not really sure if combined remedies are safe to take everyday. For fellow sufferers, I would strongly recommend that you try out flower essences and aura soma ( just google search). I find that these help to stablise my condition and I am gradually working towards full recovery and I know that I will feel better than I ever felt before. The energetic remedies benefits seem subtle but surely everything is starting to transform. You will find that things which upset you before doesn't seem to bother you now, etc. Just have faith and perserve even if at times, you feel nothing. Trust that the energetic remedies are working behind the scenes to resolve your underlying issues. It may take a while for issues which have been long-standing but just hang on and have faith. It does work very well for insomia though. My mum and cousin have tried it and they were sound asleep fast after many nights of sleepless nights.

Keep this handy!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007

Great to make sure you sleep well! I also give this my dog when it thunders outside because he's very scared of it! Love this!

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1336224 on Jan 21, 2008

gotta love it! my restless 3 year old sleeps like a baby with 1-2 an hour before bed time. i only use it every once in a while. it works!!

Payroll Auditer

Posted by Reviewer2941962 on Oct 12, 2007

Exellent

We rely on these for our hyper kids

Posted by Reviewer2816675 on Sep 21, 2008

We have the kind of kids that seem to never get tired!!! A couple of calms and they seem to wind down faster. We always have plenty of these on hand.

Takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Apr 23, 2009

This product takes the tension out of body in a very subtle way, then I can relax and go to sleep or just rest without my thoughts racing.

Calms by Hyland

Posted by Reviewer3047371 on Dec 04, 2009

A great product that works gently but effectively.I use it during the day time. I Herb gives great & fast service. "The best of all the rest!"

Hylands Calm forte

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 07, 2010

Fabulous to help with nerves, stress, life! So wonderful that there are no side effects. Have many of my nursing friends on this product. Helped me through graduate school.