Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness, 100 4 GR. Tablets

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't for panic attacks but it works well for sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Jun 08, 2012

I suffer from panic attacks. The first time I took this product was on a bus when I was almost on the verge of a panic attack. I felt an immediate calm after taking 1 tablet. Subsequently I tried a few times when I was feeling nervous but the effects seem subtle. Also, homeopathy law states that we should only take 1 remedy at a time. Taking more than 1 remedy for a period of time may result in side effects. So I am not really sure if combined remedies are safe to take everyday. For fellow sufferers, I would strongly recommend that you try out flower essences and aura soma ( just google search). I find that these help to stablise my condition and I am gradually working towards full recovery and I know that I will feel better than I ever felt before. The energetic remedies benefits seem subtle but surely everything is starting to transform. You will find that things which upset you before doesn't seem to bother you now, etc. Just have faith and perserve even if at times, you feel nothing. Trust that the energetic remedies are working behind the scenes to resolve your underlying issues. It may take a while for issues which have been long-standing but just hang on and have faith. It does work very well for insomia though. My mum and cousin have tried it and they were sound asleep fast after many nights of sleepless nights.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Nov 22, 2011

This product is great. It does help with anxiety and insomnia. Sometimes though I do have weird dreams with it but I still like it very much.

Great alternative to prescription ADHD drugs.

Posted by megancb on Nov 30, 2011

My twelve year old son was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago. He was placed on blood pressure medication to help him go to sleep. He was experiencing terrible side effects, so I took him off that medication and started using calms. It works great and he experiences absolutely no side effects!

Sweet Dreams!

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Dec 12, 2011

Nice not to worry about habit forming chemicals.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 23, 2010

No hangover the next day