Love these

Posted by tinatherese on May 28, 2015

But Hyland's Calm Forte is even better, but nearly always sold out..

Good for sleep-less nights...

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Dec 21, 2008

Makes you drowsy about an hour after taking the pills. I haven't used it as a daily relaxant yet but I'm thinking it will work pretty well.

they do wotk

Posted by Reviewer2317807 on Jun 14, 2009

They help with my 7 year old son's anxiety and also help to calm him down when he is very hyper. Safe and effective.

Love it.

Posted by 5268492971846250755 on Aug 08, 2013

Has worked wonders! Love it.

Stops anxiety in its tracks

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Sep 19, 2009

I took this on an international 8 hour flight instead of valium and it worked so well. As soon as i started to feel anxious I took another two and i relaxed withing seconds. A great product!

safer then medication

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

My son takes these and the really help take the edge off.

Did not help

Posted by 4622187271056190503 on Aug 08, 2016

It helped me sleep the first time but then it did nothing for me. My problem is staying asleep. Once I wake up after 2 or 4 hours that is it. Have been looking for something that will help for years. Unfortunately so far nothing works. I tried 3 tablets when I wake up at 2 am but I still can not go back to sleep.

Great for sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2820205 on Feb 05, 2009

I have tried just the regular passion flower for sleep and relaxation, and found this.It definitely works great for sleep and calming. It took me a few times of taking it to feel anything. I swallow the tablets whole. The instructions were unclear on how to take them. I, at first, held them under my tongue to dissolve and didn't notice anything, so then I swallowed them and that's when I could feel them working.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 20, 2009

Good product, works well, is not a 'medicine'. Homeopathics are good to have on hand. Stock up now before the government takes the option away from us...pretty soon.

Tranquilizan

Posted by martamatodietista on Jan 22, 2014

Tranquilizan durante el día y también son muy efectivas en insomnio. Mi hijo hiperactivo, tiene insomnio y NADA le funcionaba para desconectar cuando se acuesta, ni otros calmantes, ni melatonina, ni flores de Bach.... Esto le va genial, realmente le tranquiliza y parece más feliz.