Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness, 100 4 GR. Tablets

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1864518 From Canada on Nov 24, 2012

Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness are the best herbal product for anxiety I have ever tried. I am not as reactive to situations and ideas flying through my head (Sometimes at the speed of light. :)), elicit less of an emotional response. Subtle but effective. I take 1 tab 3x per day.

We rely on these for our hyper kids

Posted by Reviewer2816675 From California on Sep 21, 2008

We have the kind of kids that seem to never get tired!!! A couple of calms and they seem to wind down faster. We always have plenty of these on hand.

Takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1418149 From Pennsylvania on Apr 23, 2009

This product takes the tension out of body in a very subtle way, then I can relax and go to sleep or just rest without my thoughts racing.

Better quality sleep

Posted by Reviewer2570393 From North Carolina on Oct 08, 2009

My husband is a school teacher, and that is an intense job! He has never had any trouble sleeping, but on stressful days he takes this before bed. It gives him a much more relaxed and peaceful night's sleep, he wakes up more refreshed and ready for the next day. It truly helps him to be a happier, healthier, and therefore more successful teacher :)

Calms by Hyland

Posted by Reviewer3047371 From Nevada on Dec 04, 2009

A great product that works gently but effectively.I use it during the day time. I Herb gives great & fast service. "The best of all the rest!"