helped my teenage son

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012

I got this product for my teenager when he was having problems with breakouts. As long as he took this product he did not have any acne but when he ran out it would come back.

great for spots/acne

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

Brilliant. On just two a day they have been clearing up my 11yr olds acne-like spots on her forhead. She has had it since she was 9 and tried dif. stuff from the docs, but these have just been drying them up and shrinking them a treat. I wondered if it was coincidence and hadn't ordered anymore, and low and behold they have started to come back! I need to order some more! Probably more tablets a day might act quicker, but we have been happy with the progress on just 2 a day.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 22, 2011

Great product

Good

Posted by Reviewer2933868 on Apr 03, 2012

Good homeophatic product.

Really attacks acne from the inside out

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016

Works, it took about 2 weeks to being dramatically decreasing my acne. I use this with topical sulphur based acne gel.

AMAZING !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jul 30, 2016

Ok a few provisos. My 16 y/o son has pus filled spots all across his lower face, chin and some on his neck and shoulders. I presume this is acne. I got him washes, wipes and gels but he is lazy and nothing seems to help much possibly because he doesn't keep up on the regimen. Tried ClearAc and no word of a lie, the condition was completely gone by the end of the packet. But some provisos - I have never had acne so am presuming that what he has is acne. You need to take the full dose or close to the full dose if you want to get rid of it. It is reasonably expensive and doesn't last long per box - a week or two? And I have seen his acne return within 2 days of him stopping taking it. So if you have the money to take it continuously (its not harmful) but will do anything to be acne/ spots free, then this is very much worth a go. May not work for you but worth a try. We tried Hylands Tissue D Acne when it was out of stock and whilst that helps a bit and has many of the same things in it, it doesn't work anywhere near as well.

good

Posted by 5594756484371946666 on Aug 02, 2016

i have been taking the tablets but im unsure about the efficacy, would have to review again in a couple months

Not Bad At All

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Sep 27, 2012

So far so good I will definately re-order this product.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3273421 on Nov 06, 2007

I've seen a noticeable improvement in my son's acne (during the times he remembers to take it!).

Combine with Blemish Tx Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2127127 on Jan 03, 2008

It does help adult acne from erupting. It may take a month to work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »