Hyland's, 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 From New York on Sep 19, 2011

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

very good

Posted by 5655589389506406989 on Feb 09, 2013

very effective. It's my first time to try this product. I'm very glad to have that. Whenever my daughter has the first symptom of cold, especially cough, sneez or uncomfortable throat, I let her try this. It does works wonders. I will buy more.

Multiple purchases

Posted by Reviewer2696437 From Singapore on Oct 11, 2013

Have always been stocking them at home. Works really well if used at the onset of cold or sore throat.

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug From Israel on Jan 30, 2014

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Posted by 5589622693545095520 on Mar 08, 2014

I have used this for my kid's and it has work well.