This stuff works

Posted by 4876378409997540251 on Mar 06, 2015

This stuff works for me and my son. It says for kids but he is 13 and I am an adult. We live in Florida with tree pollen allergies such as oak. We tried otc medication but it just doesn't do enough. This stuff really works. My only problem is that it doesn't last very long. Only 4 hours so it is tricky when my son is at school all day. Since he and I both take it the bottle does not last very long either. I buy in bulk and try to keep it in stock at home. Most stores in the area don't carry it and the one that does is about $3 more than iherb. No side effects at all. Just wish it lasted all day.

satisfied user

Posted by 5670343620290976757 on May 10, 2016

My child has allergic rhinitis, on and off sneezing that always leads to cold then cough. I tried giving her this 2 weeks ago, and it seems working for her. When she sneeze, i will give her immediafely. No more fret! I will definitely have this at all times.

Posted by 4681524091396204334 on Jan 24, 2016

Kids didn't like the taste :(

Best allergy relief syrup

Posted by 4980283233433777322 on Aug 07, 2016

Instead of all the chemical ones this one works great. When my son has a pretty bad allergy I gave him one or two spoonfuls and it works just fine.