Donate the diapers to NASA

Posted by Reviewer1556944 on Aug 29, 2007

As I began to suffer urinary urgency and occasional stress incontinence, I searched for a nonsurgical remedy. The problem became more and more severe and ultimately I did have surgery -- but it didn't work. I am so glad I found Enuraid. Although I have tried other products, this works better than anything else for me. I don't have to worry about coughing, sneezing, squatting, or "not making it." I am 54 and hope to be around for a while yet, and I fervently hope that Enuraid is around too! Susan

For My Incontinent Dog

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Jun 24, 2008

Been using this at recommended dosage for six months with my old Collie dog, in conjunction with several other Homeopathic remedies to treat spinal problems, resulting in incontinence. No apparent side affects and it seems to keep him stable, with only occasional bouts of incontinence. My Veterinarian approves.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

This product is better than the prescription Detrol.I never want to be without them when I am out for the day or shopping.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Dec 22, 2014

I was totally astonished that this worked so well for me! It seems like "old times" when I actually can get to the bathroom before urinating, and the urge to urinate is not constant. It's also a relief to be able to stand up without suddenly urinating. This remedy is a keeper.

Soulagement des symptômes liés au contrôle de la vessie.

Posted by 4975381526303091387 on Feb 04, 2015

EnurAid aide à soulager les symptômes caractérisés par des mictions involontaires (incontinence) chez les adultes.

muy bien

Posted by iber13 on Apr 11, 2015

las personas que lo toman dicen estar contentos porque funciona.-

enuraid

Posted by Reviewer2165747 on Oct 31, 2011

these are wonderful for us mature adults. hahahah they do take away there continuous urge that makes you just dribble a little and when you do have to go you have something to excrete.

Great relief for incontinence

Posted by Reviewer1740588 on Jan 13, 2012

Really helps.

Great for preventing UTIs for dogs

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jul 08, 2014

Use this with my elderbull pittie. She is doing great on it and has stopped getting UTIs.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Dec 07, 2009

I don't get up as many times in the night to urinate as I used to. Hope it works even better over time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »