Donate the diapers to NASA

Posted by Reviewer1556944 on Aug 29, 2007

As I began to suffer urinary urgency and occasional stress incontinence, I searched for a nonsurgical remedy. The problem became more and more severe and ultimately I did have surgery -- but it didn't work. I am so glad I found Enuraid. Although I have tried other products, this works better than anything else for me. I don't have to worry about coughing, sneezing, squatting, or "not making it." I am 54 and hope to be around for a while yet, and I fervently hope that Enuraid is around too! Susan

For My Incontinent Dog

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Jun 24, 2008

Been using this at recommended dosage for six months with my old Collie dog, in conjunction with several other Homeopathic remedies to treat spinal problems, resulting in incontinence. No apparent side affects and it seems to keep him stable, with only occasional bouts of incontinence. My Veterinarian approves.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

This product is better than the prescription Detrol.I never want to be without them when I am out for the day or shopping.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Dec 22, 2014

I was totally astonished that this worked so well for me! It seems like "old times" when I actually can get to the bathroom before urinating, and the urge to urinate is not constant. It's also a relief to be able to stand up without suddenly urinating. This remedy is a keeper.

Posted by 5594559758215691014 on Aug 13, 2016

Used this product with no noticeable difference in the problem. Would not order again

Didn't help but did harm

Posted by newday on Jan 10, 2016

The first night I tried EnurAid I had such hopes.I slept for 4 hours twice. BUT it's been down hill from there. Not only was I up every 11/2 to 2 hr again, I had more incontinence and now have skin break down I haven't had in years. I have very sensitive skin and this product must have something in it that changes the acidity of my urine. Now I'm not only dealing with incontinence but with sore itchy skin and buddling rash.

Soulagement des symptômes liés au contrôle de la vessie.

Posted by 4975381526303091387 on Feb 04, 2015

EnurAid aide à soulager les symptômes caractérisés par des mictions involontaires (incontinence) chez les adultes.

muy bien

Posted by iber13 on Apr 11, 2015

las personas que lo toman dicen estar contentos porque funciona.-

Enuraid

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Jul 01, 2010

Very effective. So much so that you have to be aware of water retention. Take them infrequently.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 14, 2010

I was diagnosed with a cystocele at 45. This product has helped me immensely. No more accidents and no more Enablex. I feel great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »