Didn't Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer2145802 on Jan 17, 2016

I tried this on two separate occasions for overactive bladder and it seemed to make it worse. I have to wonder if it's the Arnica Montana 6X HPUS in it that ENHANCES muscular activity of bladder.

Didn't help but did harm

Posted by newday on Jan 10, 2016

The first night I tried EnurAid I had such hopes.I slept for 4 hours twice. BUT it's been down hill from there. Not only was I up every 11/2 to 2 hr again, I had more incontinence and now have skin break down I haven't had in years. I have very sensitive skin and this product must have something in it that changes the acidity of my urine. Now I'm not only dealing with incontinence but with sore itchy skin and buddling rash.

muy bien

Posted by iber13 on Apr 11, 2015

las personas que lo toman dicen estar contentos porque funciona.-

Soulagement des symptômes liés au contrôle de la vessie.

Posted by 4975381526303091387 on Feb 04, 2015

EnurAid aide à soulager les symptômes caractérisés par des mictions involontaires (incontinence) chez les adultes.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Dec 22, 2014

I was totally astonished that this worked so well for me! It seems like "old times" when I actually can get to the bathroom before urinating, and the urge to urinate is not constant. It's also a relief to be able to stand up without suddenly urinating. This remedy is a keeper.

Better Sleep Now~

Posted by JJ2007 on Aug 26, 2014

When I combine 'EnurAid' with 'Sagapro', and quit drinking all fluids after 8:00pm, I can usually sleep soundly all night w/o having to get up go to the b/r. I didn't realize how much uninterrupted sleep matters when you haven't had any in many months' time--true bliss to be able to sleep straight through the night (7-8 hours) and wake up feeling more relaxed, refreshed, and energized.

Great for preventing UTIs for dogs

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jul 08, 2014

Use this with my elderbull pittie. She is doing great on it and has stopped getting UTIs.

Great relief for incontinence

Posted by Reviewer1740588 on Jan 13, 2012

Really helps.

enuraid

Posted by Reviewer2165747 on Oct 31, 2011

these are wonderful for us mature adults. hahahah they do take away there continuous urge that makes you just dribble a little and when you do have to go you have something to excrete.

Enuraid

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 20, 2011

Only tried one bottle - didn't notice much difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »