Hypericum spray for shingles nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer1618074 on Apr 27, 2008

Hypericum spray worked well to lessen my nerve pain during a bout with Shingles. It worked best when applied with a baby wash cloth to cleaned dry skin (rather than spray). Relief was almost imediate. iHerb was reasonably priced and I received the product in 2 working days

Very helpful for pain.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This is very helpful for pain, that other products hadn't helped. Being a spray, makes it easy to use, and so bottle goes a lasts a long time. Will buy again, and would recommend.

Soothes

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jun 21, 2013

I have morton's neuroma on my foot and simply walking is a pain sometimes. This helps relieve pain on those occasions

Works fast!

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 15, 2008

Given its price, the effectiveness is considerable. It helps with back pain and lasts at least two hours. I spray it three times on the painful area and then rub it in during each application.

Works with reservations

Posted by Reviewer1808384 on Oct 26, 2008

Works almost instantly; however the effects do not last long for my foot neuroma.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2911950 on Jul 30, 2009

excellent

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Nov 26, 2010

Tried it along with arnica gel, Mag Phos and B vitamins for peripheral neuropathy in right foot. The pain would come on shortly after going to bed and be excruciating. I am 95% pain free after two weeks and am very relieved as the MD was talking about putting me on cortisone, which is something I did not want to take. So, I'm thrilled that steroids are out of the conversation!