This stuff is awesome

Posted by Reviewer1822794 on Jun 25, 2014

I have been a sceptic of homeopathy but this really works. I was in India when I was first introduced to it. I was very, very emotionally upset and crying. A doctor over there said, don't worry, its only anxiety and I have just the thing. And this is what he gave me. I had to take 4 tablets and suck on them like sweets, don't swallow them, wait 5 minutes, and then take another 4. I was to do this a maximum of 4 times. Never take more than 16 tablets at a time, nor on the same day. My crying stopped, I couldn't believe how it suppressed it, I have never had anything like it. And so now, when I worry, I take 4 tablets and after the second dose of 4 I am generally fine. It is rare that I need to take the 4 tablets, 4 times in a row. I love having them on hand and carry some in my handbag. I now only need them about once every 6 months, but will never be without them. Highly recommended.

Posted by 5473543773342659890 on Jan 16, 2014

Ok

Posted by 4744627977045696260 on Oct 16, 2013

I wasn't in big stress though I think it helped me to cope with huge overload at work

like it

Posted by anioto on Jul 15, 2012

Don't really believe in homeopatic medicine, but these pellets seems to work. Maybe it's just a placebo, but ok :)

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 14, 2009

Used for relief from symptoms of grief. Grateful for its help. Pat