Releaf at Last

Posted by Reviewer2363604 on Nov 14, 2011

For a period of time I suffered from leg cramps nightly. A friend sent me an ad from another supplier who sold the Hyland's leg cramps tablets. I ordered them and was able to sleep through the night without a cramp. I continued to order from that firm until I accidentally discovered iHerb with a lower price. Being on a fixed income this was a double blessing. Doctors are no longer permitted to prescribe any Quinine so this is a double blessing. After telling my doctor about them he said take two at night. My mother was prescribed the Quinine pills many years ago and I know from experience that this is not a new treatment for leg cramps.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

Purchased for my husband. He likes it, works well & easy to take.

Instant Relief

Posted by Reviewer3358849 on Jan 17, 2012

I suffer extreme leg cramps most nights and at times dread going to bed. I drink alot of water and take mega doses of magnesium but still suffer. I was told quite a while ago that quinine was used a long time ago for cramps but you cannot buy it in Australia. Iherb have everything and I stumbled across this product - I'm so glad I did. I have been taking the recommended dosage each night since receiving my shipment and have not had leg cramps at all - I'm so grateful to Hyland's and Iherb

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Feb 07, 2012

This works well, immediate relief or take to prevent leg cramps before going to bed, about 6 tablets.

Best for Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2162333 on Feb 07, 2012

I have used the product for many years. It will stop leg cramps within minutes of being absorbed. As I live overseas it was a pleasure to find a company that will ship to me at a reasonable rate.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2120306 on Feb 17, 2012

This is an execlent product. My family has used it for years.

Yep they work

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

They work well and fast when you find yourself in panic mode because you know the cramp is going to hit. It relieves the pain quickly. The down side is it will not keep it away, I sometimes have to take more when the cramp returns. Still the best I have found, so I will keep stock of this.

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014

I find it help when I have leg cramps. It works quickly in me to keep leg cramps away when they wake me up

Good for inflammation

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 29, 2011

These seem to work for some leg cramps I have been experiencing but I do keep experiencing them, so it isn't a solution just a panacea (but one that works).

Leg cramp relief

Posted by Reviewer1175589 on Feb 20, 2012

Best product I have found for the fast relief of leg cramps.