Great!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Oct 23, 2008

Works wonders for menstrual cramps.

MR R GLENDINNING - UNITED KINGDOM

Posted by Reviewer1409921 on Oct 12, 2008

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM SERIOUS LEG CRAMPS GOING BACK TO MY YOUTH [ 48 YEARS OLD NOW ] AND THESE TABLETS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE AT RELIEVING PAIN,ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE PLAYED TOO MUCH GOLF OR EXERTED MYSELF MORE THAN USUAL. I HAVE ORDERED THEM BEFORE AND I WILL CERTAINLY BE DOING SO AGAIN. A WONDERFUL PRODUCT THAT WORKS FOR ME PERSONALLY. THANK YOU I HERB FOR A PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS !!

Hyland's

Posted by Reviewer3063012 on Sep 28, 2008

I don't know why these work, but they stop leg cramps right away.

Hylands Quinine

Posted by Reviewer2221895 on Sep 15, 2008

Works like a charm everytime I use it. I have debilitating cramps that are extremely painful, and this product has given me control over this problem.

Hyland's, Leg Cramps with Quinine

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on Sep 13, 2008

I got this for my friend Mary because she gets serious leg cramps and now that she knows where to find it "she'll be back". As always iHerb has a wonderful product that works and service and pricing that is better than anyone else.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Sep 10, 2008

WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricia Anderson

Posted by Reviewer3184725 on Aug 07, 2008

I'm very satisfied and it's good to know I can always order with confidence. So many times our local health food store is out of the product. They will always special order, but then it involves making a second trip and with gas prices being what they are iherb has made it very convenient.

Hyland's Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3333190 on Jul 31, 2008

Really works for restless legs!

tablets

Posted by Reviewer1946289 on Jul 23, 2008

Worked for my dad!

Just the ticket for an aging carpenter

Posted by Reviewer1337008 on Jul 07, 2008

I've always had a bit of a problem with cramping thighs but it had gotten much worse as I approached 65. So much so that after a day of working off a ladder I would not get a full night's sleep. I started using Hyland's tablets last year and what a relief. No more cramps at night even after a hard day's work lifting and stretching those leg muscles. Many who ask, and many more that don't, get my advice to give them a try.