GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3124792 on Mar 28, 2010

This is wonderful stuff. I get spasms in my legs at night and take 4-5 of these, that dissolve in my mouth, and within a few minutes the spasms are gone. I couldn't live without it.

IT WORKS!!

Posted by rino4kaSpb on Jan 06, 2014

IT WORKS!! Keep next to the bed and accept cramp when driving nogu. 2-3 minutes the pain goes away! I recommend! Good product!ЭТО РАБОТАЕТ!!!! Держу рядом с кроватью и принимаю когда судорога сводит ногу.Через 2-3 минуты боль проходит! Рекомендую! Хороший продукт!

leg cramps

Posted by 5534214352485256491 on Jun 29, 2014

i take it every night befor i go to bed .it keep my leg cramps down at night.its great for your pain.

Instant Relief

Posted by 5602074788526506251 on Oct 13, 2014

This product offers fast relief from my occasional leg cramps. I am so happy to have found it offered on your website. I have been using other Hyland homeopathic products for many years and love the fact that I can order them on line and receive them right to my door. Thanks so much!

Sciatica and back-pain Try this!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 08, 2015

We have tried MANY homeopathic products for back pain and sciatica. Nothing has been as helpful as this "Leg Cramp" product for my husband's shooting pain. It excels. When my dog develops a limp, I pop a couple of these in her mouth, pet her head for a moment while they dissolve, and she’s improved. Great product, don’t limit it to the name. It's been a real find for us.

Lynn O'Ferrell

Posted by 5093613343000848424 on Jun 02, 2015

Greatest product ever. I have severe back problems, drop foot, and neck problems. At least every other night I wake up with a severe cramp in one of my legs. I reach over on my night stand, put one tablet under my tongue and in minutes my leg feels great and I can go back to sleep.I have informed my doctor about this, so therefore I was able to come off two very expensive medications that were really not helping.

Works...

Posted by Reviewer1477537 on Jun 30, 2011

I use this almost every night for my leg cramps. I usually get severe inner thigh and outer calf cramps in the middle of the night or in the morning when I wake up. This helps when I remember to take it. I will take 3 tablets when I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom visit. I also take it when I have a cramp come on me suddenly. Usually works within a minute or two.

Hylands Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2664107 on Mar 03, 2008

This stuff works great. I had pains in my lower back. I took some of Hylands Leg Cramps and the pain went away for at least 3 hrs. It worked everytime I took it and then finally I had no more problems.

Hyland Leg Cramps With Quinine

Posted by Reviewer1696450 on Feb 22, 2007

I tried everything else, and these quick dissolving, non tasting tablets work nearly instantly. Two thumbs up to Hyland! Thank you for making my nights sleep restful at last!

A Speedy Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Mar 12, 2007

I have fibromyalgia and at times experience severe muscle cramps in my chest wall, lower back, and hips, not to mention frequent leg, foot, and toe cramps. These little miracle pills bring relief sooooo fast, and I give them to my husband for his severe back spasms, and he cannot believe how quickly the spasm releases. I will NEVER be without these pills, and iHerb always has the BEST price and most terrific customer service. I'll be baaa-aaack...