Could see improvement within a few days. Great stuff. (Sydney, Australia)

Posted by 5174211450471965904 on Jul 22, 2013

Could see improvement within a few days. Great stuff. (Sydney, Australia)

5 star product

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

These small tablets works like magic on my restless legs and cramps, and also takes back pain away. They will also make me feel much more calmer, when going to bed. Giving me better goodnight sleep. Hyland's leg cramps tablets works almost instantly. These has quinine, so make sure you don't use these too often. Hyland's Leg Cramps tablets comes in a tiny plactic package, and it doesn't add much weight to your overall order.

good, effective

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

couldn't believe how quickly the cramps stopped. I have them by my bed, just in case...

Helped some

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

This was helpful when I was waking up with leg cramps often. That problem has subsided, thankfully!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2881317 on Oct 10, 2012

I use this all the time for leg cramps and it works in seconds.

Good ambulance Хорошая скорая помощь

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 28, 2012

This homeopathic remedy from ikronozhny spasms and spasms. During an attack helps well. I accept also for prevention by a course month. Tablets small. By-effects I do not observe. The homeopathy should be accepted in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Это гомеопатическое средство от икроножных судорог и спазмов. Во время приступа помогает хорошо. Принимаю также для профилактики курсом месяц. Таблетки маленькие. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Гомеопатию следует принимать за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды.

I Cannot Do Without

Posted by Reviewer1172648 on Aug 07, 2012

I have been using these for some years and cannot be without them. I get cramps not just in legs but ribs etc and this is the only product which helps - and that help is almost instant.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Works quickly, just what you want!!

For the clinchers

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 16, 2012

Quinine can no longer be prescribed for leg cramps, due to its relaxation on the heart muscle also--it is good to know this is still available. Although the pills are larger and less effective than I remember from years ago, it could just be me.

Awsome product for night leg pain

Posted by Reviewer3347995 on May 16, 2012

My wife had restless legs & cramps and I had strong leg pains. Both our problems were gone the first night we tried them & no problem now. Will continue to use them. Chuck in florida.