IT WORKS!!

Posted by rino4kaSpb on Jan 06, 2014

IT WORKS!! Keep next to the bed and accept cramp when driving nogu. 2-3 minutes the pain goes away! I recommend! Good product!ЭТО РАБОТАЕТ!!!! Держу рядом с кроватью и принимаю когда судорога сводит ногу.Через 2-3 минуты боль проходит! Рекомендую! Хороший продукт!

Sciatica and back-pain Try this!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 08, 2015

We have tried MANY homeopathic products for back pain and sciatica. Nothing has been as helpful as this "Leg Cramp" product for my husband's shooting pain. It excels. When my dog develops a limp, I pop a couple of these in her mouth, pet her head for a moment while they dissolve, and she’s improved. Great product, don’t limit it to the name. It's been a real find for us.

Godsend for my Sciatica!

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Oct 04, 2009

This is THE best thing that I have ever used to manage my Sciatica flarups and occaisonal spasms when I overdo it. I am 8 years down the road from a low back injury and the onset of Sciatica that followed. Many activities cause me to have spasms, but if I am planning those activities or feeling the onset of trouble, I dissolve 2 under my tongue and head them off at the pass.

Leg Cramps, Hand Cramps All Go Away

Posted by Reviewer2834505 on Oct 03, 2009

Hyland's Leg Cramps With Quinine lives up to it's claims. Put 2 tabs under your tongue and within seconds any cramp you have, is gone.

leg cramps

Posted by 5534214352485256491 on Jun 29, 2014

i take it every night befor i go to bed .it keep my leg cramps down at night.its great for your pain.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3124792 on Mar 28, 2010

This is wonderful stuff. I get spasms in my legs at night and take 4-5 of these, that dissolve in my mouth, and within a few minutes the spasms are gone. I couldn't live without it.

Works...

Posted by Reviewer1477537 on Jun 30, 2011

I use this almost every night for my leg cramps. I usually get severe inner thigh and outer calf cramps in the middle of the night or in the morning when I wake up. This helps when I remember to take it. I will take 3 tablets when I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom visit. I also take it when I have a cramp come on me suddenly. Usually works within a minute or two.

Leg Cramp Relief

Posted by Reviewer1478865 on May 04, 2007

This product is an excellent, non-RX answer for restless legs. I have used it for years with continued success. Thank you for offering it at such a good price. Susan

Hyland Leg Cramps With Quinine

Posted by Reviewer1696450 on Feb 22, 2007

I tried everything else, and these quick dissolving, non tasting tablets work nearly instantly. Two thumbs up to Hyland! Thank you for making my nights sleep restful at last!

A Speedy Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Mar 12, 2007

I have fibromyalgia and at times experience severe muscle cramps in my chest wall, lower back, and hips, not to mention frequent leg, foot, and toe cramps. These little miracle pills bring relief sooooo fast, and I give them to my husband for his severe back spasms, and he cannot believe how quickly the spasm releases. I will NEVER be without these pills, and iHerb always has the BEST price and most terrific customer service. I'll be baaa-aaack...