Releaf at Last

Posted by Reviewer2363604 on Nov 14, 2011

For a period of time I suffered from leg cramps nightly. A friend sent me an ad from another supplier who sold the Hyland's leg cramps tablets. I ordered them and was able to sleep through the night without a cramp. I continued to order from that firm until I accidentally discovered iHerb with a lower price. Being on a fixed income this was a double blessing. Doctors are no longer permitted to prescribe any Quinine so this is a double blessing. After telling my doctor about them he said take two at night. My mother was prescribed the Quinine pills many years ago and I know from experience that this is not a new treatment for leg cramps.

Hylands Leg Cramps Miracle Cure

Posted by Reviewer1495076 on Oct 26, 2011

These are miracle pills. I get cramp in various parts of my body all the time but especially in the legs, sometimes both at the same time. I just put these pills under my tongue and within seconds the cramp has disappeared. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 30, 2011

works so well

Works but makes you sleepy.

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Aug 26, 2011

I must be getting old because I can no longer work a 12 hour shift without leg cramps when I sit down to rest. This product gives relief, but you need to be ready to go to bed.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2257301 on Aug 25, 2011

This product works great for leg cramps that happen in the middle of the night. I just take 3 of these pills when I'm experiencing the cramp, and the cramp is gone.

LEG CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer3347252 on Aug 17, 2011

IT TOOK ABOUT 10 DAYS TO GET MY LEGS TO COMPLETELY QUIT CRAMPING. I REALLY LIKE THE LEG CRAMP TABLETS THANKS LENNIE HARTMAN

Hylands

Posted by Reviewer1122518 on Jul 11, 2011

Very good product.

Works...

Posted by Reviewer1477537 on Jun 30, 2011

I use this almost every night for my leg cramps. I usually get severe inner thigh and outer calf cramps in the middle of the night or in the morning when I wake up. This helps when I remember to take it. I will take 3 tablets when I wake up in the middle of the night for a bathroom visit. I also take it when I have a cramp come on me suddenly. Usually works within a minute or two.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 29, 2011

These seem to work for some leg cramps I have been experiencing but I do keep experiencing them, so it isn't a solution just a panacea (but one that works).

Ineffective

Posted by Reviewer1232153 on May 20, 2011

Got as much relief from a good swig of tonic water. I'll try a dose heavier than the recommended 3 tablets & see if that helps.