Works!

Posted by Reviewer1566526 on May 09, 2011

Give it time. It works!

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer3096317 on May 16, 2011

The leg cramp pills worked great and they came in sufficent quanity at a very good price.

Good News

Posted by Reviewer2422233 on May 19, 2011

I have suffered leg cramps for many years and Hyland's tablets are by far the best relief I have found.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 30, 2011

works so well

Hylands Leg Cramps Miracle Cure

Posted by Reviewer1495076 on Oct 26, 2011

These are miracle pills. I get cramp in various parts of my body all the time but especially in the legs, sometimes both at the same time. I just put these pills under my tongue and within seconds the cramp has disappeared. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Releaf at Last

Posted by Reviewer2363604 on Nov 14, 2011

For a period of time I suffered from leg cramps nightly. A friend sent me an ad from another supplier who sold the Hyland's leg cramps tablets. I ordered them and was able to sleep through the night without a cramp. I continued to order from that firm until I accidentally discovered iHerb with a lower price. Being on a fixed income this was a double blessing. Doctors are no longer permitted to prescribe any Quinine so this is a double blessing. After telling my doctor about them he said take two at night. My mother was prescribed the Quinine pills many years ago and I know from experience that this is not a new treatment for leg cramps.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

Purchased for my husband. He likes it, works well & easy to take.

Instant Relief

Posted by Reviewer3358849 on Jan 17, 2012

I suffer extreme leg cramps most nights and at times dread going to bed. I drink alot of water and take mega doses of magnesium but still suffer. I was told quite a while ago that quinine was used a long time ago for cramps but you cannot buy it in Australia. Iherb have everything and I stumbled across this product - I'm so glad I did. I have been taking the recommended dosage each night since receiving my shipment and have not had leg cramps at all - I'm so grateful to Hyland's and Iherb

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Feb 07, 2012

This works well, immediate relief or take to prevent leg cramps before going to bed, about 6 tablets.

Best for Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2162333 on Feb 07, 2012

I have used the product for many years. It will stop leg cramps within minutes of being absorbed. As I live overseas it was a pleasure to find a company that will ship to me at a reasonable rate.