leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3146118 on Mar 21, 2012

I have lived with leg cramps for years and I found that since you can't get Quinine straight then this product works just as good.

5 star product

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

These small tablets works like magic on my restless legs and cramps, and also takes back pain away. They will also make me feel much more calmer, when going to bed. Giving me better goodnight sleep. Hyland's leg cramps tablets works almost instantly. These has quinine, so make sure you don't use these too often. Hyland's Leg Cramps tablets comes in a tiny plactic package, and it doesn't add much weight to your overall order.

Great Service of a good product

Posted by 5741855820602154102 on Apr 27, 2012

I have been using Hyland's Leg cramps products for quite some time with good success. The only problem I had was finding the fast acting sub lingual type. Now I only take these when cramps occur with immediate relief. It was easy to place my order and delivery was prompt and I did get exactly what I ordered. THANK YOU! Doris

Awsome product for night leg pain

Posted by Reviewer3347995 on May 16, 2012

My wife had restless legs & cramps and I had strong leg pains. Both our problems were gone the first night we tried them & no problem now. Will continue to use them. Chuck in florida.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Works quickly, just what you want!!

I Cannot Do Without

Posted by Reviewer1172648 on Aug 07, 2012

I have been using these for some years and cannot be without them. I get cramps not just in legs but ribs etc and this is the only product which helps - and that help is almost instant.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2881317 on Oct 10, 2012

I use this all the time for leg cramps and it works in seconds.

good, effective

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

couldn't believe how quickly the cramps stopped. I have them by my bed, just in case...

magnesium deficency

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

This has been fantastic for leg cramps and helped to boost my magnesium levels. I am very happy

Miricle Pills

Posted by 5330791030724631907 on Nov 08, 2013

I have the worst leg cramps and restless legs ever!!! My whole body is even restless so I just melt a couple of these tablets under my tongue and within a few minutes my body settles down so I can rest. Don't know what I would ever do without them!!!