Great relief

Posted by Reviewer2439276 on Aug 07, 2011

I take these on demand and get relief within 2 to 3 minutes.Most of my cramps are sport/exercise related and can be quite severe. It is difficult to find a Quinate based product and there is no apparant substitute. One GP told me to drink a glass of water! I hope he cramps up one day!

It really works

Posted by 4960353892937655684 on Feb 06, 2014

Finally found something to give me relief from night cramps in my legs a feet. Sleeping through the night. Waking feeling rested.

Rod Foran

Posted by 4795086479868090898 on Sep 04, 2014

Both my wife and I take these tablets as we require to and find them very effective in reducing leg cramps in about 10 minutes at night.A very, very good product with nothing like it available in Australia.

Mom loves this

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Sep 29, 2014

She gets cramps often at night and after taking these, the cramps went away.

The best product for restless legs

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

I bought this on a holiday in the USA, and got a bit stressed when I started to ran out of them. Luckily iHerb could help! I get restless legs during night, long flights, when I don't get enough exercise, and this actually helps!

WORKS FAST

Posted by 5222119830416993043 on Feb 27, 2015

I've been using these for a while now and find that, if taken at bedtime prophylactically, I don't get leg cramps at all! When I become complacent and don't take them and GET cramps - back of thigh, calf, ankle, foot : ( - these make the pain go away in a few minutes and even prevents "after cramp". You know, when the cramp has eased but the muscle is still very sore and sort of threatens to cramp up again. Also, my mother, who is a good test subject because she's brutally honest and very picky, is on her third bottle. Recommend keeping these by the bed at all times.

Hyland's Leg Cramps PM works - can't do without it!

Posted by 5620535915502182077 on Jul 09, 2016

Hyland's Leg Cramps PM works - can't do without it! Don't know what's wrong that I need it all the time, but I sure do!

Works great!

Posted by 5523292260045406256 on Dec 27, 2015

I order Leg Cramps for my mother (76) who suffered terribly from night cramps, nothing could help her when cramp would wake her in the night. She uses these every day and she is afraid to stay without it because she can finaly sleep well, never experiencing cramps again. She is using this for eight months.