Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 18, 2011

These definitely take the edge off of hot flashes and seem to help with mood some also. I have used them sparingly and have seen results, they may work even better if used more often. I gave some to my sister-in-law while visiting her and she got instant relief. Everything doesn't work the same for everyone but these are worth a try if you are looking for some relief.

Reduced My Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jan 26, 2012

This reduced my hot flashes by about 80%. Its very easy to take. I take 2 tablets three times a day at the most.

discomfort and irritability eased

Posted by Reviewer1946061 on Apr 14, 2008

As a premenopausal woman I found these tablets of great benefit with the emotional fluctuations brought on by hormonal fluctuations. This product has also brought relief for female cramping associated with pms. Samantha

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1752412 on Apr 24, 2008

I glad I found this product, it works great for hot flashes, thanks

helene

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 16, 2009

this formula seems to have helped my hot flashes

A lifesaver I can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1123194 on Mar 09, 2015

No bad side effects and this has helped me the last 10 years. I recommend it to all my friends.

The sweats has almost gone

Posted by 5119919510750891049 on Apr 21, 2015

When I discovered being in the menopause I just went to iHerb to find something that could help me. I only have tried this type, but I have already order some more. You are told to take 3 tablets every 3-4 hours. Most of the time I forgot it, but if I start to feel a bit sweat I just take some. I have only used them for some weeks but I feel they help almost at once. I don't know if the sweats come in waves or the Hyland's are preventing me to get so much sweats anymore. I feel quite well now that I am controlling the sweats and the periode is gone. Thank you! :-)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jan 29, 2014

This product works! I had a delay in my period and as soon as I took these pills a couple of times, I got my period back.

Good product

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Apr 20, 2014

I have been taking it twice a day.

Didn't seem to do anything for menopause

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I was disappointed that this did not seem to help at all. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is very common in Menopause as the root problem for severe symptoms) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)