Works in the car

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Jun 02, 2011

I have severe motion sickness in the car, on a plane, on a boat, on roller coasters, etc... I have only tried it in the car so far and it worked as long as I took the full dose every four hours on the dot. I could tell it wore off before the four hour mark, but I felt better after I was able to take it again.

Worked well

Posted by Reviewer1643556 on Jun 01, 2011

I get sea-sick ***really*** easily (and so does my friend). On a vacation we both took this, as we were regularly on boats. It worked wonders for her, and alright for me. I think it decreased my sea-sickness, but it did not eliminate it. She however, did not get sea-sick at all.

Works great! 1 tablet enough.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Apr 24, 2011

I have a motion sickness. Especially in the morning in the bus or the car. I have tried these tablets already 2 times - during a long trip by bus I have accepted 1 tablet 15 minutes prior to it and one more in half an hour. It was enough, I felt perfectly. During a trip on the car I have accepted 1 tablet and the trip lasting 40 minutes has passed without problems. Other homeopathic tablets didn't help me, and when I used stronger tablets I became sleepy. These don't have by-effects, they work. Also water isn't necessary, as you have to dissolve them.

These are great

Posted by Reviewer3023328 on Mar 27, 2011

Best thing since sliced bread. Have tried every remedy and "trick" to overcome motion sickness, to no avail. With these little babies I no longer get air sick..AT ALL. These also work great for my child who gets really sick in the backseat of ANY vehicle. Pop one under the tongue, and she can travel anywhere...in the backseat. Wonderful product.

Works great for my son's car sickness.

Posted by 52NewYou on Mar 20, 2011

I keep these in my purse for long drives when my son gets a tummy ache from motion sickness. Works great!

Superb for Motion Sickness

Posted by Reviewer1189142 on Sep 20, 2010

My daughter and I both take this when we go on trips, because we are very prone to car sickness. My daughter especially suffers nausea and even vomiting without it. The small tablets melt tastelessly in your mouth and works wonderfully without making you sleepy! I would recommend this to anyone. It is safe and gentle yet very effective.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010

Brought this along on vacation- used by my myself and a few others during travel, really helped.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2390522 on Nov 18, 2009

This product works great for any kind of nausea. Have been using it for years.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1220676 on Jun 30, 2009

this didn't work for the wild ride i was on, but then again i don't think even the strong stuff did. i think it would be good for mild motion.

Not effective to prevent seak sickness

Posted by Reviewer1625403 on Mar 20, 2009

Probably useful for preventing mild motion sickness but for moderate and severe cases, not effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »