Nerve tonic

Posted by 4893418512856338024 on Jun 26, 2014

Works fine

good for mild anxiety

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

i am having trouble focusing and stay calm, but after reading the reviews someone said to take it 15 minutes after meal. it works, i was focused and not getting easily angry. but it only works for mild anxiety as it's homeopathic tablets.

Really like this product

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte & Nerve Tonic for years and they always help. No dramatic changes, it just helps calm your brain down so your anxiety and stress levels are reduced. I'm a fan!

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 06, 2013

These are very helpful when I'm stressed and can't fall asleep. I take from 1/2 to the full dose depending on how stressed I am and I get a good nights sleep. Safe enough to give to my nervous cat before vet appointments or prior to other stressful situations.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Dec 18, 2011

take one tablet in the evening when i have lots of things on my mind and sleep like a baby.

Nerve Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on Dec 05, 2011

I really appreciate this homeopathic formula. It helps nervous stress. I recommend it to anyone who is suffering from that.

Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Nov 15, 2011

My fiancee and I use this product and it works awesomely. He has high anxiety and stress and nothing else seems to work. He still has some light stress but he's happier and can think more clearly since there's not so much weighing down on him. He takes it a few times a day too. Definitely better than trying drugs that tend to do more harm than good to your body and mind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has high stress on a daily basis or even for someone to have on hand in times of stress.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 28, 2011

This really helped me when I was on a long flight. I started to get nervous and then I took one of the tabs Wow did I feel better. This is worth the try.

You have NO idea...

Posted by Reviewer2312123 on Mar 19, 2010

You have no idea how much this product helps me. I am a substitute teacher and I use this to help me get through the days when I have a difficult classroom. It helps me to stay calm and not overreact. Good for any days that I know will be extra-stressful!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »