...

Posted by astukss on May 16, 2012

Special effects noticed.

Some stress relief

Posted by Reviewer1068014 on Mar 25, 2012

I'm not sure whether the slight calming effect from taking this is really from the tablet itself or more of a placebo effect. I've noticed that it helps me calm down a bit when paired with taking deep breaths and focusing the mind. It also to ease the onset of a rapid heartrate due to stress, and can help with getting to sleep. Overall, it seems to have some effect, but I wouldn't rely on this entirely to relieve your daily stresses.

good

Posted by maryanne4u on Feb 29, 2012

I recommend

very good

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Dec 18, 2011

take one tablet in the evening when i have lots of things on my mind and sleep like a baby.

Nerve Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on Dec 05, 2011

I really appreciate this homeopathic formula. It helps nervous stress. I recommend it to anyone who is suffering from that.

Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Nov 15, 2011

My fiancee and I use this product and it works awesomely. He has high anxiety and stress and nothing else seems to work. He still has some light stress but he's happier and can think more clearly since there's not so much weighing down on him. He takes it a few times a day too. Definitely better than trying drugs that tend to do more harm than good to your body and mind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has high stress on a daily basis or even for someone to have on hand in times of stress.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on May 28, 2011

This really helped me when I was on a long flight. I started to get nervous and then I took one of the tabs Wow did I feel better. This is worth the try.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 08, 2011

gives me strange headaches and dizziness...I don't think I will buy this again. weird that they say there are no side effects, but I definitely feel something is not right with me after I take these... update: i think it takes a while for the body to get used to these. I now take one every night before going to bed and I definitely sleep better, also the nausea and dizziness I had before are gone.

Not sure if helping