Great Product!

Posted by 5463338051245617320 on Apr 16, 2013

My girl had cough & running nose since last week, she was up all night with a terrible cough and threw up food on my bed at midnight. Every time my daughter gets a cold she vomits, we have tried few cough medicine and it seems not to be working at all. I found a Hyland's Cold 'n Cough 4 kids lately at iherb.com, been doing lotsa information about this product. Finally I let her tried it, she can sleep through all the night. She recovered pretty fast and her cough gradually went away in just few days!

Part of our (non) medicine chest

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

We keep this in the house all year round, it is great to have on hand when you need it and works well. We started using Hylands on the kids with teething tablets, now they are 6 and 7 we still use Hylands!

Hylands nighttime cold n cough

Posted by Reviewer2596185 on Apr 20, 2011

My daughter takes this well.. Stops her nighttime coughing all the time.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2712381 on Nov 09, 2011

I am a fan of Hylands products for children, I have found that all of their quality products are very effective. The Cold 'n Cough 4 kids medicine works very well for my son.

very good.

Posted by bbchris on Jan 14, 2012

Glad to use a homeopathic medicine to relieve my children's coughs & runny noses! They sleep better :)

really help

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

This helps to relive symptoms before

It works well for my kid and sleep better in the night .

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

It works for my kid at the first sign of flu / cough. It helps him sleeps better in the night .

Hyland's, Nighttime Cold 'n Cough 4 Kids, Multi Symptom, Age 2+, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1266452 on Oct 21, 2011

I'm very happy! Thank you.

Posted by 5589622693545095520 on Mar 08, 2014

I have used this for my kid's and it has work well.

It works!

Posted by 5565551825860652261 on Apr 03, 2014

I bought it months ago for my children but haven't got a chance to use it for them. Back from travelling my immune was dropped and I started to have my allergy. I cannot stop coughing at night time. I only cough between 7-8pm til 7-8am. During the day I am fine. Everytime I was about to fall asleep, I started coughing again. Tried to switch off the air conditioning but it did not really help. I stayed awake in bed for 2-3 hours every night. So last night I tried to use this nighttime cough. I still coughed a few times, and my throat was still a little bit itchy, but the good news is, I could fall asleep straight away! So here I am, fresh and recharged in the morning after funally having a good night sleep. Will definetely continue taking this every night. Oh, and I'm 4.5 months pregnant. It seems safe taking this without side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »