Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Sep 20, 2009

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Keep this one on hand!

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Silica Good for the nails

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Feb 18, 2009

This product works, but if taken too often it will give your nails an appearance of white over growth. I had less pink nail bed.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1045516 on Apr 01, 2008

If you have dry skin or brittle hair, I highly recommend this product.

Good product.

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 17, 2014

Acidity appears to be the cause of many an aliment. So I tried this product for relief of acid stomach and unsettled stomach. It works! Quick and easy to take - dissolves instantly and takes effect soon after.

Homeopathic Silica

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Dec 30, 2011

I bought it to use for a gum/tooth abscess

I think they helped with general skin condition

Posted by username161 on Jan 05, 2012

Skin seems less oily and more resilient but need a couple months to really tell so will update then.

Silica to reduce acidity