Hyland's, Nux Vomica 30X, 250 Tablets

Works quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1620204 From Tennessee on May 30, 2011

We've been using Hyland's Nux Vomica for years now. My husband and I use this whenever we get indigestion (which usually seems to be at night, if we've eaten too close to bedtime). One dose is usually enough to take away the discomfort of indigestion, acid reflux, or nausea. It also helps settle my stomach when we fly. I don't know why anyone would want to take OTC or prescription meds when this wonderful product offers safe, fast, and affordable relief.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1269400 From California on Jan 07, 2008

Useful for upset stomachs, hangovers, allergies and insomnia.

Relives nasea immediately

Posted by Reviewer2778327 on Feb 11, 2009

I tried this product when feeling very naseated. With in a minute or two I felt 100% better. I immediately performed my morning work out with no further problems.

Good product, but never got it.

Posted by Reviewer2574305 From Illinois on Nov 18, 2012

I have ordered this several times before and it works well for my teenage daughter who has stomach trouble when she is under a lot of stress. However, This time I ordered, I never received my products. Customer support was contacted, and even tho I entered the CORRECT address on my order, they shipped it somewhere I haven't lived in 2 years. They say they don't know if they can do anything for me, because I waited 2 weeks- a reasonable amount of time- to let them know I hadn't received the package.

A staple

Posted by Reviewer2145806 From Australia on Jun 02, 2013

Nux is a staple in our homeopathic kit. Great for upset stomachs. Good value product