July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Hyland's, Nux Vomica 30X, 250 Tablets

Works quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1620204 on May 30, 2011

We've been using Hyland's Nux Vomica for years now. My husband and I use this whenever we get indigestion (which usually seems to be at night, if we've eaten too close to bedtime). One dose is usually enough to take away the discomfort of indigestion, acid reflux, or nausea. It also helps settle my stomach when we fly. I don't know why anyone would want to take OTC or prescription meds when this wonderful product offers safe, fast, and affordable relief.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on Jan 07, 2008

Useful for upset stomachs, hangovers, allergies and insomnia.

Doing what it's suppose to

Posted by Reviewer2192693 on Mar 08, 2009

My doctor prescribed these to helf with nausea and insomnia while quitting smoking. I haven't experienced nausea much so I guess it is working. It also give me something to do every 15 minutes or so so when I think about reaching for a cigarette...I put one of these in my mouth. I was also surprised that they really don't have a taste. Was kind of worried since you have to let them dissolve.

Relives nasea immediately

Posted by Reviewer2778327 on Feb 11, 2009

I tried this product when feeling very naseated. With in a minute or two I felt 100% better. I immediately performed my morning work out with no further problems.

Good product, but never got it.

Posted by Reviewer2574305 on Nov 18, 2012

I have ordered this several times before and it works well for my teenage daughter who has stomach trouble when she is under a lot of stress. However, This time I ordered, I never received my products. Customer support was contacted, and even tho I entered the CORRECT address on my order, they shipped it somewhere I haven't lived in 2 years. They say they don't know if they can do anything for me, because I waited 2 weeks- a reasonable amount of time- to let them know I hadn't received the package.