This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer1510066 on Jun 13, 2010

I love the nux.I too wish it came in a larger size like 500 to 1000 pellet size. But other then that I love it. I deal with Gastroparesis daily. Because of the Nux Vomica I don't have to take such a high dose of my other medience. Thank you for a great product. You guys are the best. Sincerely Rae

One of my standbys

Posted by Reviewer2540487 on Feb 10, 2011

I use Nux Vomica all the time to settle my stomach and it seems to work well.

good for acidity and indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1838645 on Jan 27, 2012

worked for me.

All time hero among homeopathics.

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Feb 19, 2012

1 tab dissolved in a room temp glass of water, first thing when you awaken, makes your whole day better. And sublingually (as intended): 1 tab will calm you but not put you to sleep. 2 tabs and your noisy brain gets quiet and you fall asleep in half an hour. 4 tabs, maybe twice an hour but possibly once and not repeated, will stop indigestion, intestine growl, and/or diarrhea in its tracks - the purpose the label would lead you to think is its only use. Other available strengths of Nux V. (like a 9C or something) don't do any of these things for me.

Helpful product.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012

I've been using this product for some time now. When I over eat, I take this product. It helps with indigestion. It clears it up.

Emily

Posted by Reviewer2137746 on Jan 10, 2008

I use homeopathic remedies all the time and this is the best site for prices.

Purchased for my dog and horse.

Posted by Reviewer2900176 on Apr 30, 2010

I was told by a friend to get this product for my vomiting dog and my fequently colicing horse. I havent had to use it for my horse since I bought this but I have used it on my dog and it worked for him. I also felt nauseous and tired it myself and felt less ill. So far I think its a great product.

No results yet

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Jun 08, 2015

tried it for some symptoms, but no results with repeat dosage. Generally I like Hyland's products, and this may work for others.

works better than anticipated