Hylands PMS works

Posted by Reviewer2072631 on Sep 29, 2007

I am in my 20's and I experience irritation, sadness, and a sense of anxious mental unrest at very specific times during the month, and when I use this product, I actually feel those symptoms lift and I am restored to a more stable emotional state within minutes of use. I would definately recommend it to any woman who is considering using prescription anti-depressants, because that is what I was thinking of doing before I tried this on a whim. And you can't beat the price!

Hyland's PMS

Posted by Reviewer2585309 on Jan 31, 2009

My daughter uses this for cramps, moodiness and bloating and finds this more helpful than conventional pain killers. It also does not interfere with her prescription medications.

More helpful than anything

Posted by Reviewer3156638 on Aug 07, 2010

This formula has helped my teenage daughter more than anything we've tried - and she was having horrible periods. She takes this the week before and sometimes into her period and it has worked marvels. Works even better as you take it month after month. Finally, she doesn't spend 2-3 days on the couch in tears! Love it!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3054091 on Jul 06, 2011

Helps with all the ups & downs surrounding my period - may be rescuing my relationships!

PMS Relief

Posted by Reviewer1676587 on Jan 08, 2008

Great stuff and hard to find. Hope you continue to offer this product.

Relief of PMS without using strong chemicals

Posted by 5188760584065425006 on Jun 22, 2015

I used to buy aspirin or paracetamol for menstrual cramps, now I use this one and does the work. I just love it, I order it again and again. Please mind not to consume caffeine (coffee, coke etc.), mint (in gums, toothpaste etc.), camphor, cinnamon and clove when using homeopathic medicines!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

I tried it and gave to a friend to try, it easy to take and It works!

will continue using

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Dec 18, 2007

I suffer from pretty challenging mood swings due to PMS. I'm talking St. John's Wort so cannot comment if it's helped with my irritability/moodiness, as I'm feeling happier this month. My cramps are almost negligible, so I will say this product helps. The negative comment I have is more to do with its packaging: due to all the travels and the bouncing around, the tablets are worn around the edges, and there is about 1/4" of fine powder at the bottom of the bottle. Should pack cotton to keep the tablets from moving.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1901673 on Dec 07, 2011

This is not working for me. And the taste is not good.

Increible resultado para aliviar los sindromes menstruales

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 30, 2014

Lo usamos mi hija y yo para los dolores durante la menstruacción. Es muy eficaz, la única pega es uqe para que nos haga el efecto deseado disolvemos 2 pastillitas en lugar de una como indica el laboratorio.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »