Hyland's, PMS, 100 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Hylands PMS works

Posted by Reviewer2072631 on Sep 29, 2007

I am in my 20's and I experience irritation, sadness, and a sense of anxious mental unrest at very specific times during the month, and when I use this product, I actually feel those symptoms lift and I am restored to a more stable emotional state within minutes of use. I would definately recommend it to any woman who is considering using prescription anti-depressants, because that is what I was thinking of doing before I tried this on a whim. And you can't beat the price!

Hyland's PMS

Posted by Reviewer2585309 on Jan 31, 2009

My daughter uses this for cramps, moodiness and bloating and finds this more helpful than conventional pain killers. It also does not interfere with her prescription medications.

More helpful than anything

Posted by Reviewer3156638 on Aug 07, 2010

This formula has helped my teenage daughter more than anything we've tried - and she was having horrible periods. She takes this the week before and sometimes into her period and it has worked marvels. Works even better as you take it month after month. Finally, she doesn't spend 2-3 days on the couch in tears! Love it!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3054091 on Jul 06, 2011

Helps with all the ups & downs surrounding my period - may be rescuing my relationships!

PMS Relief

Posted by Reviewer1676587 on Jan 08, 2008

Great stuff and hard to find. Hope you continue to offer this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »