Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2570178 on Jul 29, 2013

Sitting and relaxing in the evening (after an active day on my feet, moving around in house, garden, or city runs) is when my legs sometimes don't want to stop being active! This product dissolves fast under the tongue and provides almost immediate relief. Taking Hyland's Restful Legs for an evening or two brings relief for many evenings to come. We always have it on hand. This is my favorite homeopathic product.

Really Works

Posted by 5174211450471965904 on Jul 22, 2013

Could see improvement within a few days. Great stuff. (Sydney, Australia)

It sure seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Mar 22, 2013

Normally it's hard to tell if something is working but when I take these tabs, no wierd sensations in my legs. I use to lay in bed and twitch, stretch and toss and turn trying to get the tingling to stop. If my husband wrapped his legs around me I felt almost claustophobic. This works. I definitely will order more. Can't pronounce the ingredients so I hope they're safe but I like the results with no side affects that I can notice.

Hyland's Restful Legs

Posted by JANXAN on Jan 31, 2013

This product is a must try for anyone with restless legs. It works unbelievably fast. It dissolves very quickly under the tongue and begins to work immediately. I still can't believe the relief it provides. I will never be without this.

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Nov 18, 2012

I have never thought I could have so nice nights. 3 tablets under the tongue when I get the first feeling of cramp/restlessness. 45 min.s later - nothing!

my restless legs haven't played up since i started on the tablets

Posted by 4741133887439186733 on Jul 06, 2012

i am happy that since taking 2-4 tablets when i get into bed and have my legs stretched out to watch tv or read before i go to sleep - i have had no trouble. some nights i take them during the night if i feel my legs tingling and starting to play up.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Mar 07, 2012

Not perfect, but does somthing

Re:Restful Legs

Posted by Reviewer2481084 on Jan 26, 2012

Excellent

pain of restless legs

Posted by Reviewer2293484 on Jan 12, 2012

Sorry to say your pills do not take away my pain of restless legs. They hurt real bad right now & for the last 15 minutes. I took 3 pills & now the pain is finally letting up. Lets hope it keeps on.

Hyland's restful legs, 50 tabs