Helps

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jan 18, 2011

Helps me - well, the whole three times I've taken it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Mar 07, 2012

Not perfect, but does somthing

Timing

Posted by Reviewer2247114 on Jul 22, 2011

Works if you take it at the right time!

Too soon to tell

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

My boyfriend has horrible restless legs...I've tried so hard to get him on a better diet and take specific vitamins and supplements for it, but he never sticks with things. I bought this because it was cheap and seemed to have good reviews, but he hasn't used it when the time was right....will update soon! If it does work well, I will definitely buy this again, because the price was great!

Hyland's Restful legs tablets.

Posted by Reviewer1546746 on Mar 25, 2009

My restless legs have kept me from enjoying a good nights sleep for some time now. I have tried various products and none seem to help my legs from jumping, or jerking at night. I can't really say if this is working or not, since I find that the only way I can stop them from jerking is to stretch my hamstrings for about 2 1/2 minutes each leg before going to sleep. If I don't do that then nothing helps me. I take the tablets just in case they do help. It can't hurt to try them.

restless legs

Posted by Reviewer2787233 on Jun 29, 2010

This herb is okay. It can give some relief, but it won't cure the restless legs. I haven't yet found the missing link to the cure, but in an "attack" this herb can contribute to relief.