Restful Legs means restful legs

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 06, 2009

Been suffering with RLS for years now. I did not want to take the medicine that the doctor would have me take, so I was feeling somewhat hopeless. I routinely use homeopathic remedies, so I decided to see what was available. To make a long story short, Restful Legs made a difference the very first night. I take 4 tablets either before bed or when I get the first twinge of restless legs. It works in minutes. I have also noticed that the quality of my sleep has been excellent since I started taking Restful Legs.

Must have for RLS.

Posted by Reviewer2802644 on Sep 16, 2008

This product is an essential for anyone suffering from RLS. I take mucuna, but even with that I sometimes break through and find myself running in bed. Two or 3 of these little tablets under the tongue and soon I'm sound asleep.

These work wonders

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on Oct 29, 2008

My legs start going nuts in the evening. I usually take 3 of the tablets and have complete relief from jerky legs all night. Without these tablets, I couldn't sleep, they work really well for me.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Mar 07, 2009

I suffer from RLS and have for almost 10 yrs. This stuff really does work. I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but my leg movement wakes me up and I never fall into a deep sleep. But if I am awakened by RLS, I take 3 of these and I'm out. Works much better than I anticipated.

hyland,s Restful legs

Posted by Reviewer1743668 on Jan 01, 2010

My wife has RLS and we find that these Restful Legs are doing a good job.

leg spasms

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 09, 2010

works great most of the time...

Posted by Reviewer2973876 on Feb 28, 2009

This product works wonders! I have tried rx from my dr. and nothing comes close to the relief I get from this product. It works very fast and I can relax and/or sleep now without my legs doing marathons on their own. I am thankful to you for selling this product and I will buy more when I need to. Thank you!!

Excellent Product for RLS

Posted by Reviewer1511161 on Oct 06, 2008

I've had RLS for at least 30 years. For me it comes and goes - doesn't seem to matter what I eat, drink, or the amount of exercise I get, when it comes on I know it'll be almost every night for a while. But I know that if I have my Restful Legs to take, I'll be able to sleep! And it's incredibly fast acting! And it even works for my fiance - cause he gets to have a good night sleep because I'm not bouncing him out of bed!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2196541 on Feb 19, 2010

I never run out of Hylands Restful Legs. I always keep this remedy on hand.

rls

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Nov 01, 2010

very good product. does what it says. thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »