ahhh rest

Posted by Reviewer2813043 on Jan 12, 2009

I got this for my husband, It helps him sleep better because he's not moving his legs quite as much and then he wakes up more rested. we are concerned about the 1st Ingredient, arsenicum album. when I had to read the ingredients to his doctor,she questioned that and woundered if it was arsenic. that would make me nervous,but it seems to help better than what they are giving him. please tell me its not arsenic.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2058042 on Sep 18, 2010

Fast-acting, effective product. So glad I found it. I have one restless leg nearly every night. Sometimes I drink a tension taming tea, but Restful Legs is especially great late at night when I don't want to be drinking more liquids just before bedtime.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3294586 on Jun 08, 2010

I don't know how this works but it seems to give some hours of relief. Both my husband and myself suffer from RLS and we are both taking it. Thank you so much for a natural product that works. patti

Restlass legs!

Posted by Reviewer3334847 on Sep 15, 2010

Best thing ever for restful legs, works great!

Restful Legs

Posted by Reviewer2832422 on Apr 15, 2009

I was having a lot of nerve pain and restlessness in my legs and decided to see if these would help. Much to my relief, they do.

Helps me sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 13, 2010

This product does help. I just keep the bottle by my bed. If I wake up with a problem I just pop 3 pills under my tongue and in a short time the restless leg problem stops.

Restless leg help

Posted by Reviewer1357226 on Nov 17, 2009

My boyfriend is a non believer, but he tried this anyway. He said it helps. It is definitely worth trying and for the price it is worth it.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1058677 on Sep 11, 2008

I've had restless legs for some thrity years. I've been taking requip but I was looking for something less expensive to help my prescription last alittle longer each month. This stuff actually helped.

Take note fellow RLS sufferers - it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1153794 on May 17, 2011

At long last I have found a product that works - I have suffered with RLS for the last 20 years and have never found anything that works, until now. Hylands Restful Legs gives me instant relief when I am woken by RLS - just 2-3 tabs is all it takes to get me back to sleep. Fantastic product!

does the trick