Restful Legs

Posted by Reviewer2832422 on Apr 15, 2009

I was having a lot of nerve pain and restlessness in my legs and decided to see if these would help. Much to my relief, they do.

Finally, restFULL nights

Posted by Reviewer1523896 on Aug 12, 2009

My husband suffers from RLS and this stuff works. We noticed a huge difference the third night on taking it. He missed a few days and the restlessness was back almost the first night.

ahhh rest

Posted by Reviewer2813043 on Jan 12, 2009

I got this for my husband, It helps him sleep better because he's not moving his legs quite as much and then he wakes up more rested. we are concerned about the 1st Ingredient, arsenicum album. when I had to read the ingredients to his doctor,she questioned that and woundered if it was arsenic. that would make me nervous,but it seems to help better than what they are giving him. please tell me its not arsenic.

Stops My Twitchy Legs in Their Tracks

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 23, 2009

Fantastic product and I would highly recommend. Quick, safe and effective. Wouldn't be without it.

works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1854846 on Dec 14, 2011

when ever I feel those tingles in my legs, I pop a couple of these under my tongue and within minutes my legs are calm.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1058677 on Sep 11, 2008

I've had restless legs for some thrity years. I've been taking requip but I was looking for something less expensive to help my prescription last alittle longer each month. This stuff actually helped.

Restless leg help

Posted by Reviewer1357226 on Nov 17, 2009

My boyfriend is a non believer, but he tried this anyway. He said it helps. It is definitely worth trying and for the price it is worth it.

Helps me sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 13, 2010

This product does help. I just keep the bottle by my bed. If I wake up with a problem I just pop 3 pills under my tongue and in a short time the restless leg problem stops.

Take note fellow RLS sufferers - it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1153794 on May 17, 2011

At long last I have found a product that works - I have suffered with RLS for the last 20 years and have never found anything that works, until now. Hylands Restful Legs gives me instant relief when I am woken by RLS - just 2-3 tabs is all it takes to get me back to sleep. Fantastic product!

Hyland's,. Restful Legs

Posted by Reviewer3107506 on Sep 09, 2011

It is very satisfactory. No complaints.