does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1293229 on Oct 17, 2011

works like a charm.

It sure seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Mar 22, 2013

Normally it's hard to tell if something is working but when I take these tabs, no wierd sensations in my legs. I use to lay in bed and twitch, stretch and toss and turn trying to get the tingling to stop. If my husband wrapped his legs around me I felt almost claustophobic. This works. I definitely will order more. Can't pronounce the ingredients so I hope they're safe but I like the results with no side affects that I can notice.

Really Works

Posted by 5174211450471965904 on Jul 22, 2013

Could see improvement within a few days. Great stuff. (Sydney, Australia)

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2570178 on Jul 29, 2013

Sitting and relaxing in the evening (after an active day on my feet, moving around in house, garden, or city runs) is when my legs sometimes don't want to stop being active! This product dissolves fast under the tongue and provides almost immediate relief. Taking Hyland's Restful Legs for an evening or two brings relief for many evenings to come. We always have it on hand. This is my favorite homeopathic product.

my restless legs haven't played up since i started on the tablets

Posted by 4741133887439186733 on Jul 06, 2012

i am happy that since taking 2-4 tablets when i get into bed and have my legs stretched out to watch tv or read before i go to sleep - i have had no trouble. some nights i take them during the night if i feel my legs tingling and starting to play up.

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Nov 18, 2012

I have never thought I could have so nice nights. 3 tablets under the tongue when I get the first feeling of cramp/restlessness. 45 min.s later - nothing!

Re:Restful Legs

Posted by Reviewer2481084 on Jan 26, 2012

Excellent

great product

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 24, 2011

Seems to really help me.

works most times

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on Jun 28, 2010

My mother and I suffer from restless leg syndrome. This product helps to relieve it most of the time. Sometimes the symptoms are so severe that nothing seems to help. We both like the fact that this product is safe and causes no problems with prescription meds.

restless legs

Posted by Reviewer2787233 on Jun 29, 2010

This herb is okay. It can give some relief, but it won't cure the restless legs. I haven't yet found the missing link to the cure, but in an "attack" this herb can contribute to relief.