This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Mar 07, 2009

I suffer from RLS and have for almost 10 yrs. This stuff really does work. I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but my leg movement wakes me up and I never fall into a deep sleep. But if I am awakened by RLS, I take 3 of these and I'm out. Works much better than I anticipated.

Posted by Reviewer2973876 on Feb 28, 2009

This product works wonders! I have tried rx from my dr. and nothing comes close to the relief I get from this product. It works very fast and I can relax and/or sleep now without my legs doing marathons on their own. I am thankful to you for selling this product and I will buy more when I need to. Thank you!!

Stops My Twitchy Legs in Their Tracks

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Jan 23, 2009

Fantastic product and I would highly recommend. Quick, safe and effective. Wouldn't be without it.

ahhh rest

Posted by Reviewer2813043 on Jan 12, 2009

I got this for my husband, It helps him sleep better because he's not moving his legs quite as much and then he wakes up more rested. we are concerned about the 1st Ingredient, arsenicum album. when I had to read the ingredients to his doctor,she questioned that and woundered if it was arsenic. that would make me nervous,but it seems to help better than what they are giving him. please tell me its not arsenic.

Restful Legs means restful legs

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 06, 2009

Been suffering with RLS for years now. I did not want to take the medicine that the doctor would have me take, so I was feeling somewhat hopeless. I routinely use homeopathic remedies, so I decided to see what was available. To make a long story short, Restful Legs made a difference the very first night. I take 4 tablets either before bed or when I get the first twinge of restless legs. It works in minutes. I have also noticed that the quality of my sleep has been excellent since I started taking Restful Legs.

These work wonders

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on Oct 29, 2008

My legs start going nuts in the evening. I usually take 3 of the tablets and have complete relief from jerky legs all night. Without these tablets, I couldn't sleep, they work really well for me.

Excellent Product for RLS

Posted by Reviewer1511161 on Oct 06, 2008

I've had RLS for at least 30 years. For me it comes and goes - doesn't seem to matter what I eat, drink, or the amount of exercise I get, when it comes on I know it'll be almost every night for a while. But I know that if I have my Restful Legs to take, I'll be able to sleep! And it's incredibly fast acting! And it even works for my fiance - cause he gets to have a good night sleep because I'm not bouncing him out of bed!

Must have for RLS.

Posted by Reviewer2802644 on Sep 16, 2008

This product is an essential for anyone suffering from RLS. I take mucuna, but even with that I sometimes break through and find myself running in bed. Two or 3 of these little tablets under the tongue and soon I'm sound asleep.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1058677 on Sep 11, 2008

I've had restless legs for some thrity years. I've been taking requip but I was looking for something less expensive to help my prescription last alittle longer each month. This stuff actually helped.