Timing

Posted by Reviewer2247114 on Jul 22, 2011

Works if you take it at the right time!

Too soon to tell

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

My boyfriend has horrible restless legs...I've tried so hard to get him on a better diet and take specific vitamins and supplements for it, but he never sticks with things. I bought this because it was cheap and seemed to have good reviews, but he hasn't used it when the time was right....will update soon! If it does work well, I will definitely buy this again, because the price was great!

Hyland's Restful legs tablets.

Posted by Reviewer1546746 on Mar 25, 2009

My restless legs have kept me from enjoying a good nights sleep for some time now. I have tried various products and none seem to help my legs from jumping, or jerking at night. I can't really say if this is working or not, since I find that the only way I can stop them from jerking is to stretch my hamstrings for about 2 1/2 minutes each leg before going to sleep. If I don't do that then nothing helps me. I take the tablets just in case they do help. It can't hurt to try them.

Waste of Time and Money!

Posted by Reviewer2067114 on May 07, 2009

I used this product as directed for several weeks and it did absolutely nothing for my restless legs. Save your money and see a Sleep Specialist about this condition.

It didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3140230 on Apr 05, 2010

Unfortunately the product didn't work for my grandma. Although she was all positive about it, it didn't solve her leg problems.

no help

Posted by Reviewer2825277 on Feb 15, 2011

Waste of money

Not very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2851260 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband says these don seem to work great for him.

pain of restless legs

Posted by Reviewer2293484 on Jan 12, 2012

Sorry to say your pills do not take away my pain of restless legs. They hurt real bad right now & for the last 15 minutes. I took 3 pills & now the pain is finally letting up. Lets hope it keeps on.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jul 19, 2010

Works great for leg spasms along with potassium/magnesium aspartate.