お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Hyland's, Seasonal Allergy Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets

Ms Marjorie Broderson

Posted by Reviewer1638081 on Apr 26, 2008

I ordered this for a friend whose eyes were always watering and her ears were plugged. It worked wonders and she uses only one tablet for control.

Amazing!

Posted by 5652044616905232153 on Jul 09, 2012

I've tried A LOT of allergy relief tablets and prescribed pills, but non of them worked for me. Then I've tried Hylan's Seasonal Allergi Relief and I'm amazed how quickly it works! It relieves simptoms in a minute. I'm in love with this product.

Really fast allergy relief

Posted by odereviews on Sep 12, 2012

Another great product from Hyland's. These Seasonal Allergy Relief tablets dissolve almost instantly, and relief seasonal allergy symptoms really fast, without any side effects. Only downside is that I have to use these many times a day during the worst seasonal allergy periods. Taking away bit of that the price/quality ratio. Highly recommended for anyone suffering from seasonal allergy!

Didn't HelpWith My Nasal Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1292866 on Jan 02, 2012

I take 2 tablets every night as a preventive for my daily nasal allergies. Tried it for 2 weeks and did not see any changes in my itchy, sniffling nose. Used it as a cure for the symptoms too, but still it doesn't work for me. Hyland's is a good brand and this product has many positive reviews, so I guess it just doesn't work for me or it only for for "seasonal" allergies and NOT daily/regular allergies.

Shocked and Awed!

Posted by Reviewer2671616 on Apr 07, 2012

I am awed by the fact that this works so well. I have been on the verge of a bad allergy attack for days now, but the minute I take 2 of these my symptoms start to fade right away. And I haven't had the sneezing attacks that leave me seriously ill afterward. So I would say this product really works. Im shocked. Nothing used to help except sudafed-type drugs previously. I'm having trouble waking up with a very itchy sore throat this past week, usually a precursor to a serious allergy attack (dust and pollen) and these soothe my throat and eliminate my symptoms. Ive been taking them about every 4 hours- and I'm not sneezing! Usually I sneeze dozens of times a day for several days, and end up feeling sick like the flu just from the after effects of sneezing so long. Im so happy I found this! Miraculous!