Really fast allergy relief

Posted by odereviews on Sep 12, 2012

Another great product from Hyland's. These Seasonal Allergy Relief tablets dissolve almost instantly, and relief seasonal allergy symptoms really fast, without any side effects. Only downside is that I have to use these many times a day during the worst seasonal allergy periods. Taking away bit of that the price/quality ratio. Highly recommended for anyone suffering from seasonal allergy!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Mar 16, 2016

This allergy relief works quickly when needed

Works well for most days

Posted by 5068037652023112262 on Apr 14, 2015

There were a couple of very bad allergy days where the Hyland's could't give me any relief. On the average allergy day, Hyland's works well.

Didn't HelpWith My Nasal Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1292866 on Jan 02, 2012

I take 2 tablets every night as a preventive for my daily nasal allergies. Tried it for 2 weeks and did not see any changes in my itchy, sniffling nose. Used it as a cure for the symptoms too, but still it doesn't work for me. Hyland's is a good brand and this product has many positive reviews, so I guess it just doesn't work for me or it only for for "seasonal" allergies and NOT daily/regular allergies.

De momento no las recomiendo

Posted by olivina on Nov 13, 2013

Las he tomado un par de veces y no noto que me ayude con la congestión nasal ni los estornudos. De momento no puedo recomendarla, a ver con más usos.

Didn't work

Posted by 4781150032742595615 on Mar 03, 2014

Nothing happened...

Shocked and Awed!

Posted by Reviewer2671616 on Apr 07, 2012

I am awed by the fact that this works so well. I have been on the verge of a bad allergy attack for days now, but the minute I take 2 of these my symptoms start to fade right away. And I haven't had the sneezing attacks that leave me seriously ill afterward. So I would say this product really works. Im shocked. Nothing used to help except sudafed-type drugs previously. I'm having trouble waking up with a very itchy sore throat this past week, usually a precursor to a serious allergy attack (dust and pollen) and these soothe my throat and eliminate my symptoms. Ive been taking them about every 4 hours- and I'm not sneezing! Usually I sneeze dozens of times a day for several days, and end up feeling sick like the flu just from the after effects of sneezing so long. Im so happy I found this! Miraculous!

Seems to work so far...

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Apr 16, 2008

My daughter has seasonal allergies and breaks out when she plays outdoors. She also sneezes and gets stuffy. She has been taking these now for the last few weeks and it seems to be helping more than anything else she has tried--plus NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Finially!

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Oct 21, 2010

I've finially gotten relief from an annoying cough caused by post nasal drip that I have had for years! I'm so thankful I don't have to take antihistimines for this cough. I just take one when I start coughing a little, and usually I'm good for sometimes 24 hrs!

Mrs Leslie Fatheree

Posted by Reviewer1939889 on Dec 06, 2008

Glad that you at iherb have these back in stock. These are great for stopping the itching of seasonal allergies. a great product!