Shocked and Awed!

Posted by Reviewer2671616 on Apr 07, 2012

I am awed by the fact that this works so well. I have been on the verge of a bad allergy attack for days now, but the minute I take 2 of these my symptoms start to fade right away. And I haven't had the sneezing attacks that leave me seriously ill afterward. So I would say this product really works. Im shocked. Nothing used to help except sudafed-type drugs previously. I'm having trouble waking up with a very itchy sore throat this past week, usually a precursor to a serious allergy attack (dust and pollen) and these soothe my throat and eliminate my symptoms. Ive been taking them about every 4 hours- and I'm not sneezing! Usually I sneeze dozens of times a day for several days, and end up feeling sick like the flu just from the after effects of sneezing so long. Im so happy I found this! Miraculous!

Seems to work so far...

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Apr 16, 2008

My daughter has seasonal allergies and breaks out when she plays outdoors. She also sneezes and gets stuffy. She has been taking these now for the last few weeks and it seems to be helping more than anything else she has tried--plus NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Finially!

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Oct 21, 2010

I've finially gotten relief from an annoying cough caused by post nasal drip that I have had for years! I'm so thankful I don't have to take antihistimines for this cough. I just take one when I start coughing a little, and usually I'm good for sometimes 24 hrs!

Mrs Leslie Fatheree

Posted by Reviewer1939889 on Dec 06, 2008

Glad that you at iherb have these back in stock. These are great for stopping the itching of seasonal allergies. a great product!

relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1782224 on Aug 24, 2011

i've tried everything and this works well for itchy allergy throat

Great product

Posted by nuanlawan on Sep 25, 2011

My BF takes 2 tablets of this in the morning and we can see the good result within 15-20 mins.

they work

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 09, 2012

seem good so far

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007

After years of fighting allergies I found this product. Hyland's brand, all of their line, is wonderful!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Aug 12, 2009

my husband has always said that these homeopathics don't work. but he hasn't had to take the horrible over the counter stuff since we bought this. and it works for me too.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2126053 on Dec 10, 2010

These are flavorless, which is great. They really releive allergies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »