Hyland's, Seasonal Allergy Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets

Finially!

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Oct 21, 2010

I've finially gotten relief from an annoying cough caused by post nasal drip that I have had for years! I'm so thankful I don't have to take antihistimines for this cough. I just take one when I start coughing a little, and usually I'm good for sometimes 24 hrs!

Mrs Leslie Fatheree

Posted by Reviewer1939889 on Dec 06, 2008

Glad that you at iherb have these back in stock. These are great for stopping the itching of seasonal allergies. a great product!

relief at last

Posted by Reviewer1782224 on Aug 24, 2011

i've tried everything and this works well for itchy allergy throat

Great product

Posted by nuanlawan on Sep 25, 2011

My BF takes 2 tablets of this in the morning and we can see the good result within 15-20 mins.

Shocked and Awed!

Posted by Reviewer2671616 on Apr 07, 2012

I am awed by the fact that this works so well. I have been on the verge of a bad allergy attack for days now, but the minute I take 2 of these my symptoms start to fade right away. And I haven't had the sneezing attacks that leave me seriously ill afterward. So I would say this product really works. Im shocked. Nothing used to help except sudafed-type drugs previously. I'm having trouble waking up with a very itchy sore throat this past week, usually a precursor to a serious allergy attack (dust and pollen) and these soothe my throat and eliminate my symptoms. Ive been taking them about every 4 hours- and I'm not sneezing! Usually I sneeze dozens of times a day for several days, and end up feeling sick like the flu just from the after effects of sneezing so long. Im so happy I found this! Miraculous!