Didn't expect such a lie

Posted by 5093349489347141022 on Aug 13, 2014

This is not an all-natural formula as it is labelled. It contains methyl and propyl parabens. Next time I will not believe the loud names but will check ingredients more carefully

I Love this product it really works,

Posted by 5417765922960445041 on Sep 10, 2014

It draws out anything, The other day I was stung by a bee and I put some on it and it was about an hour and it (the stinger) was out and gone. This stuff is great. I love it.

A great Product

Posted by Reviewer1421050 on Feb 02, 2012

This works very well, speeds healing time.

superb to draw out cystic acne

Posted by 5385592544375700955 on May 29, 2016

i bought prid after reading mixed review. but it does it's job well. i am prone to cystic acne and it's nightmare to wait for the head of acne to appear so I can drain the pus or for it to heal. otherwise the cystic acne just sits there for months. after applying prid for 3 days everynight, and cover with gauze (so it doesnt stain my pillow), the head of the acne came out and it is not so swollen too. recommended to all! p.s: i have super sensitive skin and it doesnt irritate my skin. :)

did not work

Posted by 4929522221413589557 on Apr 04, 2016

I bought this to draw out a sebacious cyst but it did not work after over a week's use.

doesn't draw

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

Doesn't do anything for acne.

HYLAND SMILE'S PRID HOMEDOPATHIC DRAWING SALVE

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jan 01, 2014

Doesn't work on anything at all. Not on cyst, not on pimples, not on bruises, nothing.

NOT Prid Black Drawing Salve

Posted by chucksgirl on Apr 12, 2011

I was not feeling well and in a hurry when I ordered this, and didn't notice that this is not the drawing salve I've known and loved. I'll keep on hand while I search for the real thing.