Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold, Immune Support Formula, 240 Veggie Caps

A Truly Remarkable Product

Posted by Reviewer1658606 on Mar 10, 2009

What an excellent product. My wife has been fighting beast cancer in her lymph nodes for over 12 months. She increased her dosage of IP6 Gold to 8grams / day in early Jan 09. 7 weeks later a CT scan revealed that one site of cancer had stopped progression, another had reduced in size by 2-3 mm and the overall progress of the cancer had slowed to such a state that it was virtually impossible to tell that it had progressed on the CT scan. I have had a bad tooth for over 6 months but with my wife's health problems I have put it on hold. I need to either get it removed or have deep root canal work done on it. I started to take 1 scoop of IP6 Gold Powder every 2nd day. The IP6 Gold stops the tooth ache and makes the tooth behave like normal. If I miss a dosage of IP6 Gold the tooth starts to play up again. I have read the book "To Good To Be True" on IP6, and believe you me it is. Our whole family now takes it. A truly remarkable product.

IP6 Gold saved my husbands life

Posted by Reviewer3209339 on Jul 08, 2012

After rushing my husband to the hospital twice with suspected heart attacks, he was finally diagnosed with Hemachromatosis which had caused Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The Dr told him that blood letting was the only treatment but due to his CFS the blood banks wouldn't take his blood. So I started researching and came across IP6 and the amazing results it was having with hemachromatosis. After only 3 days on high dose (8 capsules) my husband went from barely being able to get out of bed to mowing the lawns and still having energy to spare. As an added bonus his arthritis cleared up and he has never felt so great. Everybody we recommend IP6 Gold to has had fantastic results.

IP6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2788361 on Sep 29, 2009

I am taking this stuff to help with prostate cancer. I am already feeling the benefits of substantially reduced backache and my psa count has leveled of at three. My doctor was so pleased that if its still the same on my next visit he will extend the visits from three monthly to six monthly. This makes me feel good and very positive. Many many thanks and i will let you know how i get on.

Ip-6 is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2741417 on Aug 03, 2010

My husband was diagnosed with stave IV colon cancer and in addition to chemowe decided to try some nutritional supplements in order to try and build him back after the chemo essentially tore him down. We discovered IP6 Gold and even went so far as to speak with the physician, Dr. Shamsuddin, who created these wonderful immune-boosting supplements. He has now had three treatments and on his way to his last treatment and he's just now beginning to feel the effects. He started experiencing nausea during the second treatment for maybe a day or two after chemo ended but nothing like what we were expecting. We believe it's due to the immune-boosting properties of these vitamins. We believe that once he is examined to see how successful the chemo was, in combination with some other vitamin supplements and alternative remedies, he should be on his way to a clean bill of health. My mother is also using the same tablets for her stage IIC ovarian cancer and she looks and feels wonderful, we think, all due to these tablets and others that they have been using to help fight cancer and re-build their immune systems. If anyone would like more information on what we're doing, feel free to contact me at dpjwrites@yahoo.com.

This Guy Should Get a Nobel Prize

Posted by Reviewer2343217 on Jun 02, 2010

My word, was I cynical when I started this. I didn't think it would have any effect at all, but I have a condition where my immune system could be compromised, so I decided to give it a chance. To say the least, I am amazed. I first noticed my skin started to look less worn. Then my hair thickened. Then the stomach issues I had been plagued with took a hike. This is totally harmless, easy to take, and honestly I am have great respect for this researcher. Iherb as usual was efficient (less than two days and I live far away), responsive and gosh darn it, flawless. I really have not found any company online that is this committed to excellence.