IP-6/Cancer

Posted by Reviewer3161126 on Dec 02, 2009

I have been using this product for over 9 years now. I feel it has kept me in remission.

The Key is Consistency: Have used IP6 Gold for Three Months

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 21, 2010

Yesterday's blood test showed improvement in hemoglobin, platelets, and red blood cells. White blood cell count is still high, but these other markers should be dropping -- they're not. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T QUIT! Whatever "dis-ease" you are experiencing did not happen over night, therefore improvement will take time. Ernest

Hemochromatosis

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Feb 16, 2013

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started with Jarrow formula product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

This is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262097 on Feb 16, 2010

I feel better, stronger and my hair and skin look great. Since the skin is the largest organ on the body I feel this is a sign of my overall health. It tastes really good, too.

boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2976701 on Dec 22, 2010

I been buying this product for more than 2 years now. My mom use to have colds at least once a month. But ever since my 81 yr old mom took this regularly, i couldn't remember anymore when was the last time that she got one.

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Mar 10, 2009

This was recommended by my Oncologist for building my immune system during chemo. It is very pleasant tasting...........and I feel great. I believe i will continue even after my chemo as insurance for my immune system. I have lots of energy and think that this suppliment really helps

powder VS pills

Posted by Reviewer2132798 on May 05, 2010

I have found the power is very hard to dissolve in my liquids. I tried mixing it in hot coffee (YUCK!!) and in warm water - the taste was good, but not the warm temperature. I usually mix it in my juice and it just doesn't totally dissolve. The next order I will try the capsules instead.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1530720 on Sep 01, 2010

Best IP6 in 1-herb. highly recommend!

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold, Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer1969818 on Dec 25, 2010

My wife has ovarian cancer & hopes this product will help her immune system to fight off the cancer!

Pricey but worth it.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Jan 27, 2011

This IP6 can be taken alone. Has just the right amount of sweetness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »