Make this IP-6 a part of your daily routine!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 27, 2015

I have recommended this product to people with cancer and it had worked well. The other thing I discovered is that it also works well for people with CFS as it boosts the T-cells which can reduce the impact of viruses and therefore, reduce inflammation. I am researching whether IP-6 combined with the methylation protocol can help alleviate CFS. Taking IP-6 daily for the average person means less sick days as you wont catch the flu virus even on a bus/train full of sick people! I take half a scoop every morning, 1hr before brekky. I haven't had a sick day in 2 years when the entire office has been on the Flu merry-go-round! (Also, keep a bottle of colloidal silver handy for those times where you feel a cold/flu starting. IP-6 and silver make a very synergistic team!).

Hemochromatosis

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Feb 16, 2013

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started with Jarrow formula product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

Good Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Mar 27, 2012

I am taking this supplement for prevention of cancer as relatives from both sides of my family have died from this disease. Many thanks iherb for bringing in this product at very competitive prices.

ip6

Posted by Reviewer2619861 on Jul 05, 2011

i don't know how this ip6 is doing yet i have lung cancer and am having surgery to remove my lower lobe on 7/8/11. thats why i'm trying ip6 to boost my imune system for 3 months , let you know after a few months.

Auto-immune support...

Posted by Reviewer2371898 on Jun 07, 2011

It's delicious. I can't wait to see if it actually does lower the ferritin in my blood. That's 6 weeks away.

have taken for 3 years now

Posted by FibroBaby on Apr 03, 2011

I bought this to help prevent further kidney stones, but I don't know if that part is working, although I haven't had pain from them since a surgery 7 years ago. (I still had 3 after the surgery.) This product works for immunity though! I have only gotten sick one time and it was when I had been out for a week! I am used to getting sick at least twice a year. This is one of those supplements that I know really works, and there are very few of those...so I wrote this review.

Good product, great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1591469 on Mar 20, 2011

Normally I don't like the tastes of the so called functional food powders, but this one actually tastes good! When it does what it claimes to do, I will be a new fan!

Pricey but worth it.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Jan 27, 2011

This IP6 can be taken alone. Has just the right amount of sweetness.

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold, Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer1969818 on Dec 25, 2010

My wife has ovarian cancer & hopes this product will help her immune system to fight off the cancer!

boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2976701 on Dec 22, 2010

I been buying this product for more than 2 years now. My mom use to have colds at least once a month. But ever since my 81 yr old mom took this regularly, i couldn't remember anymore when was the last time that she got one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »