IP-6 International, Red Yeast Rice, Gold, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Oct 07, 2010

I like this product w/o any fillers, binders, additives. My cholesterol was high & taking 1 capsule twice daily lowered it that my MD is very happy w/ the bood test results.

Red Yeast Rice reduces cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2514541 on Feb 12, 2011

I began taking Red Yeast Rice, Gold, along with a garlic capsule in August, 2009 at my doctors recommendation. At that time my total cholesterol was 231. I started out taking 2 tablets a day for about a month, then stepped it up to the highest dose recomended of 4 tablets a day, which I took for two months. At that time, my total cholesterol was down to 178. I then went back to taking 2 tablets a day and after 6 months, it was down to 168. My last test, after a year of taking it was 171. My doctor said that she had never seen anyones count come down so quickly. Along with the meds, I stay on a low fat diet, and try to eat an apple a day. The reason I chose this brand is because the clerk in my local health food store said it is the best.

Internation Red Yeast Gold 240

Posted by Reviewer1167052 on Dec 27, 2010

this product is apparently good however in Australia Red Yeast Extract is banned for sale, not sure why.

IP-6 Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1020483 on Dec 28, 2010

This has helped lower my cholesterol and I will continue to take it every day. Thanks!

Bad cholesterol lowered significantly

Posted by Reviewer1065823 on Feb 06, 2011

Seems to have positively impacted bad cholesterol level. Definitely caused cramping in legs so take with Ubiquinol every day. Great stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »