Good stuff!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Gives you energy.

HGH product

Posted by Reviewer2358532 on Dec 08, 2007

This is an excellant product. I have been using it for years. all flavors are good except for the grape.

Promino Plus

Posted by Reviewer1395367 on Aug 25, 2008

I have been using Promino Plus for several years. I believe it to be a great product. It energizes me especially in the mornings. I will continue to use it.

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 28, 2008

This tastes great and gives me a boost in the am and helps me to sleep at night. Love it!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2493952 on May 18, 2009

I feel more energized in the morning and do get a great nights rest. i have been using the product for the past 30 days now and have reordered. tastes good too!

ISS Promino Plus

Posted by Reviewer1634882 on Sep 24, 2010

Love the product .I have been using this for years and there is a difference when I am without it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1993965 on Dec 01, 2010

Great product, fast shipping to Norway. Thanks

hope it's here to stay

Posted by Reviewer2316104 on Dec 09, 2010

this is a good product, gives a restful nights sleep and a bright start in the morning..wouldn't be able to work out without it. I hope it stays on the market..I have previously used ISS blast, but it has disappeared! Good flavour, easy to mix and drink..fabulous!

Causes skin allergy

Posted by Reviewer1352637 on Oct 02, 2010

After I took this product for 4-5 weeks I developed very itchy rash on my breasts and shoulders. I was not sure what was causing it at the time and continued taking Prominoplus for another 2 months during which time this condition got worse, and in addition my scalp started itching badly. I stopped taking Prominoplus, and within a week or two all itching was gone. A month later I decided to give it another try and ordered Prominoplus again. After a week the rash appeared again. So the rest of the package was wasted.

going down hill fast.

Posted by Reviewer2703257 on Jul 11, 2010

the last box of pormino plus no longer had tribulus in the AM pack and thy had switched to fructose and caffeine in the AM pack. please give me back the original unflavored formula that really worked. I'm going to try to order the ingreidents and make ny own. They were nice until they trashed a good product. I've been a customer for almost 10 years. may try another one like secretagogue 1.