Ian's Natural Foods, Panko Breadcrumbs, Whole Wheat Style, 9 oz (255 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ians panko

Posted by 4951517720971928170 on Jan 31, 2014

i use panko a lot but i heard about Ian's an I had to try them an i'm not disapointed at all. a little nutty to taste fries up nice

They're fantastic!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Jul 01, 2014

I love that I was able to get some whole wheat breadcrumbs as they aren't available here in Japan; I used these for my parmesan crumbed chicken strips and they were the bomb! Baked in the oven, the crumbs were the perfect amount of crunch with the tender chicken! ETA: I am so, so devastated this has been discontinued, this product is amazing, please bring it back, iHerb!

Whole wheat rules!

Posted by Reviewer2925770 on Jan 04, 2012

I try to get as much fiber and whole-grains into my diet as possible. My only gripe about these is that I wish the crumbs were a little larger (and thus have more crunch to them). Will definitely keep buying.

Haven't used yet

Posted by Reviewer2753427 on Nov 13, 2011

Don't know enough to rate

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »