If You Care, Household Gloves, Reusable, Large, 1 Pair

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very strong, hard to pierce, a good investment

Posted by coupon-code-REZ731 From France on Apr 05, 2012

If You Care, Household Gloves, Reusable, Large, 1 Pair They do not run very big, so I take the large ones, and they are much more strongger than other brands. Really like them.

Save the environment & your skin :)

Posted by iHerbalicious From Slovenia on Jun 26, 2012

I have ordered these gloves a couple of times and have now become my household gloves of choice:) It is not currently mentioned in the item description but these gloves have rolled cuffs, which I believe are there to prevent tears and water drips. However in this case they cause for the glove to annoyingly roll up. Fortunately this problem can be easily solved by simply cutting the rolled cuffs off. I would still like them to have longer and narrower cuffs though (that is why I am taking one star off). What is so great and I love about these gloves (beside being environmental friendly and not making my hands smell) is that I find them EXTREMELY DURABLE. I don't know about US market, but I have tried every available household gloves in every price range on our shelves (EU) and most of them lasted me only a couple of days tops, consequently causing a somehow high monthly expense on some little thing as household gloves (in average I payed 2€ per pair). These last couple of months easily and I would say I use them a lot. In regards to sizing; I noticed that they have changed it up a bit. I last ordered them at the end of January in size L and the gloves are less wide than they were before (length of fingers stayed the same) which suits me perfectly as I have hands with narrow palm and long thin fingers and was kind of drowning in them before. However the Medium size that I have also tried in the past was A LOT narrower than a Large (too narrow even for my narrow palm); I was able to put them on but they were pulling my skin too much when taking them off. Therefore I would recommend going a size bigger in these.

Awesome for my hands AND the enviornment!

Posted by Reviewer2514721 From Arizona on Mar 29, 2011

I looked all over the net and iherb was the only place I found with such an awesome price on these "If You Care" rubber gloves. I do care, so I was very pleased that these gloves are biodegradable. I've been using them for a couple of weeks now and they are great, the large size fits my hands well with a little extra baggy room, I don't like gloves to be too tight so it takes forever and a day to put them on and off again. Iherb shipped these out seriously fast too! I was very impressed with the gloves and Iherb.

No smell!

Posted by Reviewer2132342 From Norway on Jun 01, 2011

I love theese gloves. There is now smell after cleaning the house or washing the windows.

good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 05, 2013

Good but turns out I needed the medium size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »