Very strong, hard to pierce, a good investment

Posted by coupon-code-REZ731 on Apr 05, 2012

If You Care, Household Gloves, Reusable, Large, 1 Pair They do not run very big, so I take the large ones, and they are much more strongger than other brands. Really like them.

Save the environment & your skin :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Jun 26, 2012

I have ordered these gloves a couple of times and have now become my household gloves of choice:) It is not currently mentioned in the item description but these gloves have rolled cuffs, which I believe are there to prevent tears and water drips. However in this case they cause for the glove to annoyingly roll up. Fortunately this problem can be easily solved by simply cutting the rolled cuffs off. I would still like them to have longer and narrower cuffs though (that is why I am taking one star off). What is so great and I love about these gloves (beside being environmental friendly and not making my hands smell) is that I find them EXTREMELY DURABLE. I don't know about US market, but I have tried every available household gloves in every price range on our shelves (EU) and most of them lasted me only a couple of days tops, consequently causing a somehow high monthly expense on some little thing as household gloves (in average I payed 2€ per pair). These last couple of months easily and I would say I use them a lot. In regards to sizing; I noticed that they have changed it up a bit. I last ordered them at the end of January in size L and the gloves are less wide than they were before (length of fingers stayed the same) which suits me perfectly as I have hands with narrow palm and long thin fingers and was kind of drowning in them before. However the Medium size that I have also tried in the past was A LOT narrower than a Large (too narrow even for my narrow palm); I was able to put them on but they were pulling my skin too much when taking them off. Therefore I would recommend going a size bigger in these.

Awesome for my hands AND the enviornment!

Posted by Reviewer2514721 on Mar 29, 2011

I looked all over the net and iherb was the only place I found with such an awesome price on these "If You Care" rubber gloves. I do care, so I was very pleased that these gloves are biodegradable. I've been using them for a couple of weeks now and they are great, the large size fits my hands well with a little extra baggy room, I don't like gloves to be too tight so it takes forever and a day to put them on and off again. Iherb shipped these out seriously fast too! I was very impressed with the gloves and Iherb.

No smell!

Posted by Reviewer2132342 on Jun 01, 2011

I love theese gloves. There is now smell after cleaning the house or washing the windows.

good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

Good but turns out I needed the medium size.

sturdy

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jan 31, 2015

Love these gloves. My hands are small so a medium would do but you know rubber gloves - hard to get off- so I buy a large size and that works fine. They last well and I do care about sustainability so that's a plus too.

They're OK

Posted by Reviewer3145280 on Sep 16, 2011

I buy these gloves because they are the only fair trade gloves I know of that actually fit my hands. My main complaint with these gloves is that the cuffs tend to roll up, allowing water to get inside the glove. Usually the reason I'm wearing these gloves in the first place is because I've working on unsanitary stuff, so I don't want to have to keep rolling cuffs back and getting gunk inside of them. They're also somewhat less durable than some of the thicker gloves I've used in the past. However, because I've become aware of ethical issues with other gloves, these are the only gloves I can buy at the moment, and they're sufficient.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

eye pulled my old gloves out of storage (non-eco-friendly) beecause they work better than these... what is particularly annoying is that they are short and constantly roll up and water seeps in to the glove while working...