Not too thick

Posted by 5599795649445904816 on May 02, 2016

Not as bulky as some gloves

Perfect!

Posted by 4837057301225315793 on Jun 12, 2015

The small size fits my hands perfectly. Really good quality.

soft

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 23, 2014

I was surprised at how well I like these. They are soft and not stiff at all. You can feel what ever you are picking up. Dishes don't slip out of your hands like with some other gloves.

A little slippery when wet, but otherwise great!

Posted by 4923112217524693953 on May 28, 2014

I'm happy with them even if I have to be cautious while using them because there's not enough grip on the fingertips and the rubber becomes a little slick when wet. They're also thicker than using something like thin vinyl gloves, so it takes a little longer to get things done, but they're reusable which is of course why people use them.

Just Okay

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

The Small is REALLY small and I am tiny. 5'3", 105lbs, size XS/S and thin and I have a hard time wiggling my little hands into these. My kids use them now.

These are so comfy and practical!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 04, 2013

They stay dry on the inside, very durable and comfy!

good

Posted by pauloluis on Dec 15, 2012

haven't triend them yet but they arrived!

Really practical gloves!

Posted by Reviewer1275387 on Mar 11, 2012

I am not used to wearing gloves when washing the dishes, or cleaning my home - although, I've tried several times. The household gloves available in ordinary stores does not appeal to me, as they never fit my (small) hands, they make my hands smell, they are usually made of a thin material, and doesn't really protect my hands from warm water. These, however, are great: - They fit my hands - They are comfortable to wear - They have an cotton lining, which protect my hands from warm water, and counteracts smell - They seem to have great quality (although, I cannot tell for sure, as I have only had these for a short period of time). - They are etichally made - Last, but most important; I actually end up using them, and in this way, I protect myself from detergents and hot temperature. If I could wish for one thing, however, I would like them to be available in several colours; both because I dislike the neon green colour, and because I'd like to have a system; green for the dishes, blue for the bathroom, pink for the floors, etc. (so I don't accidentally mix them up). This is no biggie, will give five stars afterall, they are a great buy! --------------------------------------------------------------- After purchasing these gloves and Ecover washing detergents, I have almost enjoyed cleaning. I highly recommend Ecover as well, as my home (and my dishes) now smell delicious and naturally, without the harsh ingredients.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

its strong but im a small, but the size if this glove is designed to fit tightly around the upper palm and taking it off and getting it on is a nightmare, i would go for a medium or large of you are small. but it never falls off, so i guess there is a point in the design.

Durable...

Posted by Reviewer3195440 on Jan 10, 2012

Thicker and more durable than your standard latex kitchen gloves... last a heck of a lot longer! No chlorine and sustainably harvested latex. Nice green color. Overall awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »