If You Care, Household Gloves, Small, 1 Pair

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Really practical gloves!

Posted by Reviewer1275387 on Mar 11, 2012

I am not used to wearing gloves when washing the dishes, or cleaning my home - although, I've tried several times. The household gloves available in ordinary stores does not appeal to me, as they never fit my (small) hands, they make my hands smell, they are usually made of a thin material, and doesn't really protect my hands from warm water. These, however, are great: - They fit my hands - They are comfortable to wear - They have an cotton lining, which protect my hands from warm water, and counteracts smell - They seem to have great quality (although, I cannot tell for sure, as I have only had these for a short period of time). - They are etichally made - Last, but most important; I actually end up using them, and in this way, I protect myself from detergents and hot temperature. If I could wish for one thing, however, I would like them to be available in several colours; both because I dislike the neon green colour, and because I'd like to have a system; green for the dishes, blue for the bathroom, pink for the floors, etc. (so I don't accidentally mix them up). This is no biggie, will give five stars afterall, they are a great buy! --------------------------------------------------------------- After purchasing these gloves and Ecover washing detergents, I have almost enjoyed cleaning. I highly recommend Ecover as well, as my home (and my dishes) now smell delicious and naturally, without the harsh ingredients.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

The inner side of gloves covered with a thin layer of cotton. They are made from renewable resources. This is important. Sturdy, comfortable. Wash the dishes in them. I think that's enough for a long time. And order another pair for cleaning floors and other cleaning.

bad

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

its strong but im a small, but the size if this glove is designed to fit tightly around the upper palm and taking it off and getting it on is a nightmare, i would go for a medium or large of you are small. but it never falls off, so i guess there is a point in the design.

Highly recommended: Soft gloves, thin, and good for the earth

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Jul 14, 2011

I like this gloves the best because they don't make my hands smell and they are affordable. They have held up better than others too.

work great

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

Actually like to wear them to do dishes because they fit my hands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »