Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

These baking cups are amazing. But it's worth using with muffins's baking dish to hold right shape.

nice

Posted by 5288189042693737581 on Dec 31, 2013

nice

surprisingly good

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I was reluctant to try these baking cups but they work really well. They don't stick to the baking and look nice. They are brown in color as they are not bleached. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

terribly

Posted by Reviewer1104392 on Nov 14, 2011

simply fall apart

perfect

Posted by frensisa on Jun 13, 2012

I like the idea that this is unbleached paper. This is a perfect size for a standard batch of 12 muffins (you can bake 5 batches with these cups). Highly recommend!

Good

Posted by 5582887536423893078 on Nov 11, 2013

Good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Mar 05, 2012

These are great, they don't stick to your muffins and you feel confident that chemicals aren't leaching into your backing. And makes me feel better about using disposable muffins cups!

Don't mind the passive-aggressive brand name

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

These are great baking cups. I have a favorite bran muffin recipe that sticks aggressively to normal baking cups, but with these cups, the muffins never stick! I have also used Reynolds Foil or StayBrite cups from the grocery store but they are pricey (about 2-3x the price of these) and I felt wasteful using the foil and paper hybrid cups. With these you get a clean & natural look and excellent performance, which suits me just fine.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1051816 on Jan 30, 2012

Used them when I made pumpkin muffins and they were great.

Easy Release baking cups

Posted by Reviewer1068528 on Jul 30, 2012

I finally found baking cups that don't destroy the muffin when trying to remove them! Even better that they are "green". I will be back for more when these are almost gone!