Easy Release baking cups

Posted by Reviewer1068528 on Jul 30, 2012

I finally found baking cups that don't destroy the muffin when trying to remove them! Even better that they are "green". I will be back for more when these are almost gone!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1337762 on Jul 26, 2012

It's a nice product. Helps me when I cook.

nice, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2012

reordered more, they are good, work very well

Look very good

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Jul 20, 2012

They are maby not that extremly large but so cheap and good quality. So i am going to buy more of these

perfect

Posted by frensisa on Jun 13, 2012

I like the idea that this is unbleached paper. This is a perfect size for a standard batch of 12 muffins (you can bake 5 batches with these cups). Highly recommend!

very very good

Posted by Reviewer1409227 on May 07, 2012

Very satisfied with this product. doesn`t require any oiling and you can put even liquid dough. very very nice. can be used twice, if you bake the second portion again.

I care

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Apr 27, 2012

Unbleached paper products are better for health, IMO.

Good Baking Cups

Posted by kosherfrugal on Apr 23, 2012

Overall I like these baking cups - they are actually the only kind I am willing to buy, because they are unbleached and are made with natural materials. That way I am not doing too much harm when I use them. Obviously, they are a disposable product, but that's the nature of a paper muffin cup! I love the way they peel off my muffins easily. I love the peace of mind they give me when my kid accidentally bites into the muffin without taking off the paper (non-toxic)! But the shape could use improvement, I have to push them down into my muffin tin, but they usually pop back up and lie more or less flat until I have begun to fill them. Sometimes this leads to a muffin cup folding in on itself, making a bit of a mess. But despite the occasional mess, I always order more!

60 Baking Cups

Posted by Reviewer1676955 on Apr 13, 2012

very good! Excellent for baking!Формочки понравились,складываю сразу 2 вместе, чтобы было потверже.

Useful