New To iHerb?

Imperial Elixir, Royal Jelly, 2000 mg, 30 Capsules

Painless

Posted by Reviewer2468230 on Sep 28, 2011

Royal Jelly 4000 mg per day 2 morning 1 night if hurting take 1 extra at night Coconut Oil 8 capsules per day 4 morning 4 night This is wonderful for Athirst – Bulging disk – Spurs – and a painless colon for diverticulitis, The Dr said. they wanted to send me to pain management I refused to live my life like that, I refused to give up. Royal Jell and Coconut Oil combine works wonders. No more high Cholesterol or Triglycerides. I am know working back in my Yard. After I told the doctor what I was on she was afraid every thing was Going up when my results came back she said continue what you are doing. This may not work for everyone but I know my life has changed.

it makes me feel better

Posted by 5562121362045571924 on Apr 06, 2013

it's really energizing and makes me feel better.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 17, 2010

I did not see any notable differences taking these.