mild soap

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

the soap is very mild due to the goat's milk but the lavender scent is too overwhelming for a baby soap in my opinion

Simple, natural, rich lather moisturize my skin very well, with a light and relaxing lavender scent.

Posted by 5661678230830175079 on Dec 22, 2013

Понравилось мыльце! I liked

Posted by anjakov on Jul 19, 2012

Очень пахнет лавандой, мне нравится! Создает хорошую пену. Увлажняет, не сушит. Но быстро размокает и заканчивается :(. It smells like lavender, I like it! Creates a good lather. Moisturizing, not drying. But it quickly comes to an end: (.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Sep 18, 2011

very good

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought it to wash my hands, since I'm an eczema prone person. This soap is soft enough not to cause skin problems even if I wash my hands quite often.

Wonderful

Posted by 4850583229140381247 on Oct 09, 2016

I have given this as baby gifts and have been told it is so yummy smelling! It is also very gentle for the baby and helps soothe little red bottoms!

Baby soft!

Posted by 5708370213807147187 on Nov 05, 2013

I bought this natural soap for my granddaughter. I love the way it smells and feels on her skin. Back to basics and nature!

love it!

Posted by hdshea15 on Dec 13, 2015

We love everything zum! this soap does wonders for my daughters skin which is very sensitive! All of her daycare workers ask me what I use on her because she comes in smelling so good!