My precious patchoulissimo!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 16, 2012

I wish I was a poet and could write a poem for this aroma. - Patchouli makes aroma sound sexy powdered with lust of the night. - Orange relaxes and calms your senses. - It smells like a hot day, washed with salty ocean wave and the orange of the Sun dreamingly sinking in the lust of hot day sunset with the promises for a stary night powdered with the breath of the sand, giving away its sun heat collected during day ... Speaking of soap itself. It washes very well, leaves skin in comfort, no tension. Very suitable for my face skin too. Zum producers are masters of perfumery art too I would say and I like their philosophy of production and work in general. People feel happy working there and they have full space for creativity. You can watch movies how Zum production is happening on Youtube =)

Smells gorgeous! and feels wonderfule

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

I love it cause after using it the first time i noticed later than day i could smell it on my hand... so beautiful!

Love this soap!

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Oct 02, 2013

Never dries your skin and this scent is exceptional and what I am currently using.

love it

Posted by Ellarta on Jan 07, 2013

even in winter it doesn't dries my skin, it's very important, and the smell is just perfect :)

Nice Body Soap

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Apr 03, 2011

I make my own soap, so I am really picky on the handmade soap, and can tell either CP or HP soap by using or looking at it (or milled or cp base). This soap is relatively well-made as a body soap for very dry skin for winter time and I can go without lotion, because of highly nutitive factor of the goats milk. Just to note that it has a strong aromatic scent of orange and patchouli scent, so I will not use it on my face (I found it overpowering as a facial soap.) It is good if the soap weighs more than 3 oz, say 4 oz for this price.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Apr 06, 2011

very good, a lot of foam, i like it!!!

The scent of patchouli on your hands

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Dec 25, 2011

This soap is creamy and pure, and leaves a beautiful submlimely fresh and pungent smell of patchouli on your hands. I love it!

Smells great.

Posted by 5324603635623363094 on Sep 19, 2014

I purchased this as a birthday gift for another. My daughter hasn't used it yet but loves the scent.

Love

Posted by 5454153281647035817 on Apr 14, 2015

Love the smell!

Love it!

Posted by hdshea15 on Dec 13, 2015

We love all things Zum! :) this smell is amazing and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »